Triton T550i 1.2 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Shower Pump T550I00M
£218.72 (Inc. VAT)
Triton Showers are already well known for the excellent, high-performance showers that they manufacture, but in some situations you need to be able to get more out of shower depending on your water system. That’s where Triton Shower Pumps come in, boosting the performance of your shower so that you can enjoy it the way it’s meant to be enjoyed.
This shower pump is a twin impeller positive head version. Twin impeller pumps are the most common type and feature small impellers (similar to propellers) that deliver hot and cold water to a shower mixer at an equal flow. Positive head means that it uses a gravity feed to ‘push’ the feed of water to your shower.
Where should it be sited?
This type of pump requires a minimum head of at least 500mm (3ft 3 ins) between the base of the cistern and the shower head. It should ideally be sited in an airing cupboard to reduce noise and should also be installed within 4 metres (13ft) of a hot water cylinder and at least 300mm (1ft) below a cold water tank.
- Use this to convert an existing mixer shower into an outstanding power shower experience.
- Made of limescale resistant material to ensure a long lifespan.
- Uses 1.2 bar twin impeller to operate.
- Operates with a flow rate of 11.5 litres (2.53 gallons) per minute.
- No need to turn it on when you want to shower – the pump will automatically switch on and off with the shower.
- A variable speed control allows for adjustment of flow rate.
- Four flexible connectors complete with 15mm push-fit fittings.
- Covered by a 1-year manufacturer guarantee.
- Compatible for use with gravity hot and cold water systems only.
- Uses 15mm push-fit inlet connections and 15mm push-fit outlet connections.
- Water entry points are on the side of the pump.
- Voltage: 230/240V AC: Rating 590W nominal.
- BEAB, CE and BKM approved for use in UK.
- Minimum head pressure: 150mm.
- Maximum head pressure: 10m.
- Maximum pressure at the maximum flow: 1.22 bar (18 PSI) that’s equivalent to 41 foot head of water.
- Maximum open outlet flow rate: 1.2 bar at 16 litres per minute.
£218.72 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £72.91 = £218.72
4 monthly instalments £54.68 = £218.72
6 monthly instalments £36.45 = £218.72
|City Plumbing Supplies||£251.99|
Prices last checked on 07/12/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
I bought one of these around seven years ago, exactly the same model, seven years on and triton is still making them. We have used this pump on a daily basis and a minimum of twice a day in the winter and many more times in the summer. We bought a new one as the old one stopped working, and as we use it all the time we got a new one promptly - the old one I will get a repair kit for and keep it as a spare. Easy five stars for reliability and only took me 10 minutes to remove and install and works out at around 12p a day over 7 years - great value.
Bought this Triton pump as a direct replacement for a shower pump that was probably about 8-9 years old (was in the house when I bought it) and which had just failed. direct replacement meant no fiddling with plumbing, although had to use the existing flexible hoses as the new ones were about 2 inches longer and wouldn't have fitted without cutting the pipework which I didn't want to do. Full instructions supplied, easy wiring, worked first go.
This item I purchased to replace one that had been in use for 10 years and it needed to be the exact make and model as there was no room to fit a different one. After checking online with various companies I picked this one as their price was very keen and they had the model I required. It arrived promptly, it fitted perfectly and is working very well. Excellent service and feedback from the company.
Brilliant little pump which offers a fast flow . I use this pump with my multi head shower unit and the jet and volume of water pumped in great. Its a small compact unit and was very easy to install ( even for me a DIY novice ). If I had to critasize one thing it would be its quite noisy. Although I think this is a minor issue. A quality pump for a great price .
I have just installed a replacement Triton T550i pump. It is almost identical in appearance to the one I installed 15 years ago - yes the original worked fine for 15 years. The only difference was that the push fit connectors were slightly longer which is no big deal. So consequently it was very easy to install.
Bought this as our last Triton pump died after 10 years of hard labour. The pipes had changed from our last pump so I had to transfer these onto the new pump, but apart from this the installation was very easy. Im very happy with this product and the service received from Triton, who have been very attentive.
Received in good order,packed well. Good instructions and easily installed as it was an identical replacement. The previous pump, same model worked without any problem for more than ten years, despite my son having a daily shower lasting half an hour!! So far working well and no problems, touch wood.
Pump fitted easily and works well