Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC3 Macerator - 46576
The Wasteflo WC3 Macerator is a great product to choose if you're looking to transform any area into a cloakroom, complete bathroom or ensuite in your home. The slim design allows it to be fitted nicely behind a WC whilst still allowing room for the cistern to be fitted against the wall, wihtout the need to use battens to make it fit. The smart watertight cassette unit allows for easy removal, maintenance and cleaning of the macerator's working parts. All of this can be done without having to remove the whole toilet, cistern or pipework.
If you're aim is to create an additional bathroom in your home, then this Wasteflo WC3 macerator would be the perfect choice for you. The job of a macerator is to take the waste from your toilet to the main sewage pipe. This makes it even easier to install a toilet in any room of the house, maybe in the loft conversion or basement. This Macerator is manufactured to the highest of standards as it is by Stuart Turner, however, if you do find any factory defects, you're covered by a 2-year manufacturing guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Macerators are a simple way to pump wastewater from a toilet, where there is no access to a sewage pipe.
- Provides a clean and simple way to remove waste water
- You can now fit a bathroom, kitchen or utility room, anywhere within your house!
- Automatically reduce waste to a liquid form and pump it away to a soil pipe
- Easy installation process
- Easy maintenance
- Avoids need for a separate trap
- WC coupling features innovative inbuilt height adjustment (± 16 mm) to accomodate variations in WC outlet postion
- Complies with BS EN 12050
- IPX4 rating
- Two side inlets suitable for 32 mm (1¼ ") waste pipe to connect to a basin or shower (40 mm (1½ ") inlet adaptor included)
- Outlet - suitable for 32 mm, 28 mm or 22 mm waste pipe
- Noise level: 50 dB
- Maximum head: 5.4metres
- Vertical pumping distance: up to 5 metres
- Horizontal Pumping distance: Up to 52 metres
- Maximum flow: 90 l/min
- Supplied pre-wired with 1.5 m power cable
- Length: 482mm
- Width: 180mm
- Width behind pan: 140mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 278mm
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC3 Macerator - 46576 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC3 Macerator - 46576 360 Image
Stuart Turner Wasteflo WC3 Macerator - 46576 Downloadable Documents
£241.97 (Inc. VAT)