Mira Discovery Thermostatic Shower BIR Chrome
On the outside Mira Discovery gives clean simple looks, and under the surface Mira's famous leading edge technology brings you an invigorating shower every time.
- All chrome
- Stylish and contemporary thermostatic mixer shower
- Easy to use separate flow and temperature controls
- Simple installation, with brass inlets accepting top, rear and rising supplies
- Ceramic plate technology resists limescale build up in hard water areas
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
- Thermostatic temperature stability keeps showering safe for all the family
- Maximum temperature stop for increased safety
- Separate temperature and flow controls to fine tune your perfect shower
- Magni-flo™ gives up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers even at low pressure
- Single spray fixed showerhead with partial rub clean rubber nozzles for easy cleaning
Plumbing system compatibility:
- Gravity fed hot and cold water supplies
- Gravity fed hot and cold supplies - both pumped
- Fully modulating combination boilers and instantaneous gas water heaters
- Mains pressure hot and cold - unvented
- Mains pressure thermal store
£269.10 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Discovery Thermostatic Shower BIR Chrome ReviewsPrevious
A beautiful-looking shower that works fantastically well. My parents have been re-building our bathroom and were looking for a shower set that would really set off the new bathroom furniture. We thought this looked great on the site, and the real thing hasnt disappointed.
Is exactly as you see it. looks very classy, very well made,lovely smooth finish. I would definitely recommend this shower.I GOT IT IN THE SALE SO EXCELLENT PRICE TOO!
Wanted s simple shower where the tempersture can be permanently set and that's what is does. Very happy with it
I am really pleased with my mira shower.service was excellent,and the cheapest price.
Whilst the external elements of the shower seem great and robust we're a little disappointed in the temperature selection and on off operation. There are a lot of plastic components that link when assembled and they feel light weight during the operation to select temperature and turning the shower on and off. Often juddering a little.