Sauber Boiling Water Tap Angular Chrome Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water
£284.97 (Inc. VAT)
- High Quality Tap
- Efficient Boiling Water Tank
- Water Filter
Most of us like the simple things in life. We like clutter-free homes where we employ technology to speed up the everyday, giving us more time to do the things we enjoy. We’ve got kitchen appliances that get better year on year when it comes to performance and efficiency so why should the humble kitchen tap be any different?
Our new range of beautiful Sauber boiling water kitchen taps do just that, they simplify while adding efficiency and performance so it’s a no brainer to get one fitted.
This particular offering has been beautifully engineered from solid brass for durability and then finished in chrome to perfectly complement any other fittings your kitchen contains.
They give you precise control over your water, whether that be hot, cold or filtered boiling, meaning you can do things around the kitchen more efficiently than you ever have before.
The boiling feature of these mixers provides you with a way to easily make tea or coffee, prepare pasta and other food or even warm a spoon for that hard as nails ice cream, all in an instant! You’ll even be able to do away with your old time consuming kettle because it’ll just be redundant after installation!
Both the spout and body benefit from cool touch materials so no scalding can occur if you rest on them, and the added child safety lock on the lever stops small fingers from selecting the wrong type of water.
Fitted neatly beneath your kitchen sink is the brains behind the beauty; a powder coated, carbon steel tank with a huge 2.4 litre capacity. This clever device uses a touch screen LED display to change the temperature easily, with 5 temperature settings for ultimate control.
For optimum compatibility the tanks plug straight into standard UK sockets and use a fantastic safety shut off in the case of sudden water loss.
Minimum supply pressure for cold water is 1.5 bar-Maximum supply pressure 5 bar (although we only recommend a maximum supply pressure of 2.5 bar)
- Dual lever kitchen mixer tap with a U shaped spout and chrome finish
- Non-pressurised carbon steel instant boiling water tank which has been powder coated white
- A filter to pair with boiling tank
- Connectors to join it all together
- Touch sensitive, easy read LED digital display for temperature
- Long-life carbon steel case which has been powder coated for durability
- Accurate Temperature Control +/- 1 degree
- 5 brilliant temperature settings - 75, 85, 90, 95, & 98 degrees
- Massive 2.4 litres capacity – more than most kettles!
- Overall size – 334mm x 225mm
- Source – 230v – 50Hz
- Power – 1500 watts
- Fits into a standard UK plug socket
- Safety shut off to avoid damaging the unit
- All materials certified to food safety standards
- Compatibility guaranteed with all water pressures
- No External Venting/Draining needed
- ROHS compliant
- Complete with a 2 year guarantee
- Precision manufactured brass body and U shaped spout
- Polished chrome finish
- Child friendly safety lock and cool touch body and spout
- Food safe silicon hoses
- Complete with a 3 year guarantee
Sauber Boiling Water Tap Angular Chrome Finish with Tank and Filter - Boiling, Hot & Cold Water Video
|Type||Boiling Water Kitchen|
|Style||Modern - Round|
|Tap Control||Twin Lever|
|Pressure Suitability||High (1 bar+)|
£284.97 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £94.99 = £284.97
4 monthly instalments £71.24 = £284.97
6 monthly instalments £47.50 = £284.97
12 monthly instalments £23.75 = £284.97
Offer ends in
I wasn't willing to pay the price of a Quooker hot tap, so it was a toss up between this and the insinkerator. The tap has now been fitted for a few months and I couldn't be happier. It is large and sturdy and the mechanism is safe enough for my 10 year old to use. The tank is big enough to easily make a large round of hot drinks, but doesn't take up the whole kitchen cupboard and the water is a steady 98 degrees (i wasn't willing to pay an extra £750 for water that is 2 degrees hotter). Compared to the smaller, less 'chunky' insinkerator and the insanely expensive Quooker, I think that this Sauber was a great deal.