Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Salamander CT90BU Shower Pump 2.6 Bar Single Impeller Regenerative
The ideal shower pump boosts the pressure of your water system while being quiet and hidden. The CT90BU is the perfect pump to cover these bases. It’s compact enough to be hidden in a cupboard or under the bath whilst being one of the quietest pumps compared with others on the market.
If you’re not sure whether you need a pump then a simple test will tell you. Turn on both your hot and cold water supplies. If the hot is noticeable underpowered then chances are you need a pump. The advantage of fitting a pump is a more relaxing and powerful shower.
The CT90BU has been designed to quietly and smoothly boost the water supplies to toilets, baths, basins, showers and other household appliances. They are suitable for a huge range of shower types, mixer taps and will refill your toilet cistern in half the time.
Typical installation sees this type of pump connecting to both the hot and cold water supplies. The biggest benefit of this is that both supplies are boosted to the same level for that added control when having a shower.
For that extra peace of mind the shower pump is covered with a 2 year guarantee. This can be increased to 3 years if you register with Pumpwise.
Features and Benefits:
- Compact dimensions make it suitable for installation in the smallest of cubbyhole.
- Extremely quiet and simple to install
- Crossover technology allows one outlet operation. This makes it suitable
- Single ended
- Universal head
- Regenerative type
- WRAS Approved
- 2.6 Bar
- Includes anti-vibration feet
- 2 Year guarantee which can be increased to 3 years when you register with Pumpwise
- Closed head pressure: 2.6 bar
- Pre-wired with 1.25m power cable
- Max amps/watts: 1.55A
- Integral isolating valves on the inlets
- 22mm push fit flexible hoses
- Continuously rated
- Suitable for both negative and positive head installations
£201.99 (Inc. VAT)