Stuart Turner Monsoon 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Universal Shower Pump with Anti Vibration Mat - 46410
£450.00 (Inc. VAT)
Monsoon's new Universal pumps remove the guess work from pump selection. Fully automatic, they will function under both positive and negative head conditions and are suitable for installation into an open vented hot and cold water system. Universal Monsoon pumps do not require a gravity flow of water to start.
Universal twin pumps are designed for installation into both the hot and cold water supplies - boosting both equally.
They can be used to:
- Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
- Pressurise the supply in applications such as loft conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source.
- Pressurise the complete system where it is uncertain whether a positive flow naturally exits.
- The Stuart Turner mounting pad gives added sound insulation which in turn reduces the transfer of noise from the motor and vibration from the pump itself.
- Constructed using dual density layers to provide increased vibration and noise reduction.
Shower Pump Features and Benefits:
- Flow switch sensitivity: approx. 0.6 l/min
- Hot & cold inlet strainers
- Brass pump head construction
- G¾ male pump connection
- Hose with 22 mm plumbing connection
- Flow and pressure switch operation
- Continuously rated induction motor (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Fitted with anti-vibration feet
- System controlled by high quality PCB
- WRAS approved
- Please note model is for UK 22mm flexible hose specifciation
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Anti-Vibration Mat Features and Benefits:
- Effectively reduces noise and vibration from the pump
- Suitable for use with all Showermate, Techflo and Monsoon booster and shower pumps
- Straightforward to install
- Dual material construction
- Robust, strong and long lasting
- 1 Year guarantee
Anti Vibration Mat Dimensions:
- Height: 180 mm
- Width: 180 mm
- Depth: 23 mm
- Weight: 0.2 kg
Stuart Turner Monsoon 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Universal Shower Pump with Anti Vibration Mat - 46410 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
£450.00 (Inc. VAT)
Replaced an old cheap pump which was failing to perform. This is an impressive bit of kit. Comes with a set of very good flex hoses and an instruction booklet that is rather hard to follow if you're not a plumber (head heights, location etc) I opted to install in the loft space with a neutral head in what is called a sub-optimal location in the booklet. This required an extra £20 of pipe fittings to add angled adapters to the connections. Fitting took around 30 mins. It's a brilliant pump, Wish i'd upgraded years ago. Fitted with the optional 'acoustic mat' (dense foam pad with a non slip side) it's virtually silent. The startup is practically instantaneous with no noticeable delay between the shower turning on and the pressure kicking in.
I recently moved home, and soon discovered that the the pump in the loft (not a Stuart Turner), was leaking. Furthermore, it did not start pumping when I switched on the shower and the bathroom sink taps (I had to first switch on the bath taps to get them working!). A plumber recommended a 3 bar Stuart Turner, so I went online and found the cheapest one at Plumbworld. It still early days, but so far the pump is working well, and is much quieter than its predecessor.
Installed this to replace a previous Stuart Turner pump that failed after 5 years (became very noisy after 4 years). This new one is of a different design and appears to be of much better quality and more solidly built - its configuration required some modification to our existing pipework, however. It has better anti-vibration "feet" and installed with a pump mat is quiet and stable. So far, I rate it as an excellent product, which comes with a 5-year warranty..
This pump is considered the Royals Royce of shower pumps, so I was keen to replace my expired monsoon pump with a new one. However these pumps are pricier than others but when I found this one at PlumbWorld for an amazing and a lot cheaper price than anywhere else I would have been a fool not to buy it! So thank you PlumbWorld for saving Christmas! Or at least having a decent shower in time for christmas..!
Bought this pump a month ago to replace a dreadful Salamander pump that leaked and was so noisy the house vibrated when it was running. This pump was retailing for about £100 more but it has certainly been money well spent! We can hardly hear when it is running - it is virtually silent. And it is just as powerful as the Salamander.