Mira Sport Max Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome
£249.99 (Inc. VAT)
Mira Showers is one of the UK’s most popular brands of showers and the Mira Sport Max is one of their best-selling products. There’s good reason for that too, as it’s a shower that consistently outperforms the rest and gives you an invigorating experience like no other. It’s packed with technology to ensure that the shower feels brilliant, each and every time you step into it.
Brilliant performance at one brilliant price.
Features and benefits:
- In-built advanced pressure stabilised temperature controls are designed to give a consistent temperature based on what you choose.
- Flow strength and temperature controls are kept separate so a shower can be fine-tuned to perfection. These settings are also remembered by the shower when it’s turned off.
- Sensi-flo™ technology gives the shower extra safety and prevents the risk of scalding if water pressure is lost or the showerhead/hose becomes blocked.
- Limescale development is reduced by 50% with Clearscale™ technology. This increases performance and lifespan.
- A strong more satisfying flow with Airboost™ technology – a world first!
- Includes an adjustable slide bar (just fit it over holes left by the old shower kit), a 4-spray 1100mm showerhead that’s easy to keep limescale free with rub-clean nozzles.
- Hot water is flushed from the tank via a phased shutdown so the shower is safe to use next time.
- Finished in white and chrome.
- Includes a 2-year manufacturer guarantee with a dedicated helpline at Mira.
- Power rating: 10.8kW.
- Compatible with a mains cold water supply.
- Minimum maintained inlet pressure: 0.7 bar.
- Maximum static pressure: 10 bar.
- Requires 10mm cabling for installation. Please seek advice from a Part ‘P’ registered electrician.
Mira 2 Year Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions.Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Top Selling Electric Showers Comparison
Mira Sport Max Electric Shower 10.8kW White & Chrome Video
£249.99 (Inc. VAT)
Prices last checked on 20/08/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
I'd avoid. The first one of these I had failed completely within the guarantee period. Mira replaced it under warranty, and now after 18 months the second one has failed. It has been used to a max of five times a week.
Bought the Mira Sport to replace the last one we had which too, was a Mira Sport, that we had had for about 7 years. In the meantime they have updated the look of the shower - it is sleeker and more modern, both from the wall fixing and the shower head. The one we have bought has the Eco boost which pumps air through the shower head - the theory is fine, it should feel as though you get more water as a consequence, unfortunately the feedback from the kids who mostly use it, is that the shower works better without it. One other observation, is that when it is on that function, it is much noisier. Build quality is fine, and the Plumbworld price was good, so in terms of value for money, its a good buy.
Airboost is useless but still a nice shower! Feels like a good quality electric shower but it's nothing that special. Water pressure is like any standard 9kw unit including our 2 year old Mira Sport which this replaced due to the switch failing. Hopefully we wont have the same issue with this unit. Airboost on the other hand is a complete marketing scam, it adds no extra pressure or feel and If anything it makes the experience worse! We never use it!
This shower is not a patch on the old Mira sport .The pressure is not as good as the old shower also the air boost button is nothing But a gimmick and even when used the pressure is not as good as the old model.We also found that when showering the shower head is so heavy that it gradually lowers its self down the pole which is very annoying .saying all that these showers are still better than most on the market.
A little disappointed in performance. Good enough shower but does not live up to advertising hype. Airboost is debateable as to whether it improves performance or just delivers water in a different way. Fairly sure a cheaper shower would perform just as well
Decent shower but the air boost mode is pretty noisy and not drastically different.