Vasari Paola LED Mirror
If chosen carefully, it’s the bathroom accessories such as mirrors that can be the perfect finishing touch for your bathroom. Mirrors are not only for aesthetics, they are generally used as much as the toilet or shower if not more. If fitted correctly they can make a room seem not only spacious but brighter too.
At Plumbworld our mirrors use the latest in LED technology for more efficient and longer lasting products compared with ordinary bulbs. The Paola is a brilliantly designed mirror at a remarkable price.
The LEDs are positioned discreetly inside the overhang casting all light down to where it’s needed. To turn the lights on you simple need to run your hand along the bottom of the mirror and the infra-red sensor will do the rest. Repeat to switch off.
The Paola is suitable for installation in a bathroom because it is IP44 rated. This makes it applicable for fitting above a wash basin. For further information on where it can be installed, please refer to the installation instructions for the zones for this mirror.
Features and Benefits of the Vasari Paola Rectangular Horizontal LED Top Lit Mirror:
- The overhead light does look like it uses standard bulbs but it actually features LEDs. There are a number of benefits to using this type of light. They use a lot less energy compared with ordinary bulbs and they have a much longer lifespan. Saving you money on new bulbs and your energy bill.
- As the LEDs are positioned discreetly behind a piece of acrylic a real ambient lighting is created making your bathroom a much more relaxing place to be.
- An infra-red sensor is used to activate the lighting. To turn it on you simply need to wave your hand under the mirror. Repeat this to turn back off again.
- We know accidents can happen and should the worst happen and the mirror is knocked from the wall then the film backing will hold it together. This is designed to stop the mirror breaking up into smaller sharper pieces like an ordinary product.
- As the mirror has electrical parts it needs to be IP44 rated to be installed in the bathroom. However this does not include areas with excessive amounts of water such as the bath or shower enclosure. The most common place would be above the wash basin.
- Please note that a 150mm minimum distance is required between infra red sensor and countertop or obstruction to ensure correct function of sensor.
- All fittings are included.
- 2 Year Guarantee
- LED Wattage: 4.80
- Lumen: 385
- Width: 800 mm
- Height: 650 mm
- Projection: 43 mm
- Width: 35 mm
- Height: 400 mm
Vasari Paola LED Mirror Video
£79.97 (Inc. VAT)