Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46506
The Monsoon Standard 1.5 bar twin impeller shower pump is manufactured using the very latest techniques. This product can help to improve your hot and cold water supplies to your bath, shower, mixer or tap. Please note that this pump is only suitable for positive head applications. Standard pumps are controlled by a super effective flow switch, which automatically starts when a gravity flow (greater than 0.6-1.0 litres per min) through the outlet is detected. The pump will instantly stop when the outlet cancelled i.e when you turn off the shower.
Suitable for household use, Monsoon standard pumps are best suited for installation into open vented hot and cold water systems.
Features and benefits:
- Boost your hot and cold water systems to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom
- Suitable positive head applications only
- Monsoon standard pumps require a flow of just 0.6l/min through the outlet to start
- Body and impeller are both constructed from durable and long-lasting brass
- Continuously rated
- Anti-vibration feet
- WRAS Approved
- Covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee, for that added piece of mind
- 4 flexible hoses - for easy installation
- Supplied with 22 mm push-in x 300 mm anti-vibration flexible hoses with integral isolating valves
- EPDM/PTFE/Al. Oxide seal
- G ¾ threaded connections
- Maximum head (closed valve): 1.5 bar
- Performance at 9 (l/min): 1.2 bar
- Performance at 18 (l/min): 1.1 bar
- Maximum flow: 49 l/min
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre cable
- Length: 265mm
- Width: 162mm
- Height (excluding hoses): 202mm
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46506 360 Image
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46506 Downloadable Documents
£275.33 (Inc. VAT)
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard Shower Pump 1.5 Bar Twin Impeller - 46506 ReviewsPrevious
Here at Plumbworld we love bringing you quality products at competitive prices. We are therefore happy to bring you these fantastic Stuart Turner shower pumps at their lowest price, guaranteed. With Stuart Turner, you know that you are buying a quality product that will stand the test of time. Plumbworld recommends this product!
We needed at quiet pump as it is located in the airing cupboard in a bedroom. Fitted mounted on a paving slap and anti-vibration mount, it is virtually inaudible. You need to open the door to hear it running. A brilliant bit of engineering and made in England!