Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 4.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head - 46417
Where an open vented positive head system exists with a minimum gravity flow of 0.6 l/min, then the Monsoon Standard is the perfect solution.
Standard twin pumps are designed for installation into both the hot and cold water supply - boosting both equally.
They can be used to:
Boost hot and cold water services to the complete home, bathroom, kitchen or cloakroom.
Boost hot and cold water supplies to a high performance shower system.
- Stuart Turner Monsoon 4.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head Shower Pump
- Flow switch sensitivity: approx. 0.6 l/min
- Brass pump head construction
- G¾ male pump connection
- Hose with 22 mm plumbing connection
- Flow and pressure switch operation
- Continuously rated induction motor (S1) @ 9 l/min and above
- Fitted with anti-vibration feet
- System controlled by high quality PCB
- WRAS approved
- Please note model is for UK 22mm flexible hose specifciation
- 5 Year Manufacturer's Guarantee
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 4.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head - 46417 360 Image
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 4.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head - 46417 Downloadable Documents
£343.56 (Inc. VAT)
Stuart Turner Monsoon Shower Pump 4.0 Bar Twin Impeller Positive Head - 46417 ReviewsPrevious
I decided to bite the bullet and pay the money. I use the ST 4.0 to power two showers and it doesn't disappoint. It is still noisy however not as loud as my previous pumps. I guess you're never going to get a completely quiet pump. The power is great even when using both showers. This uses 22mm flexi hoses so may have to do a little plumping as most households have the copper ends reduced to 15mm. Overall happy and got it at a good price from plumb world.
This shower is quiet powerful and at Â£366 excellent value easy to install.
superb product ordered 2 excellent quick servive.
good pump quiet, does what it says, not as powerfull as i thought it would be but still good
Good pump but a little noisey hence only four stars.