Saniflo Sanineutral Condensate Neutralizer - 1082/4
£68.51 (Inc. VAT)
The Saniflo Sanineutral Condensate Neutralizer - 1082/4 neutralises the acid concentrate made by water-producing appliances in commercial or domestic premises. It is installed into the pipework and can be used alone in applications where the gravity fall is sufficient to carry the condensate waste into the discharge pipes. Alternatively, the Sanineutral can be used in conjunction with a condensate pump, such as the Sanicondens Eco or Pro.
The Sanineutral has both side and top entry options and comes complete with the starter neutralising agent. The granule pack needs to be replaced at intervals and is simple to change, and the unit requires very little maintenance. Neutralising the acidic pH protects the drainage pipework from corrosion as well as preventing environmental damage at the disposal point in the sewer system. It also reduces health problems by improving the quality of the indoor air.
This condensate neutraliser is suitable for use with condensing boilers of up to 50kW or 200,000BTU/hr. It can also be used with other water-producing equipment such as air conditioning and refrigeration units and dehumidifiers. It has a normal working temperature of 60 degrees Celsius but can handle water up to a temperature of 70 degrees Celsius. The Sanineutral can be fitted either to the floor or onto the wall and it comes with a two-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Neutralises acidic condensate from water-producing equipment
- For use with air conditioning and heating units, and dehumidifiers
- Suitable for use with condensing boilers of up to 50kW or 200,000BTU/hr
- Comes with replaceable granule pack
- Durable plastic construction
- Easy maintenance
- 1.2kg tank
- Top and side entry options
- Top entry pipe diameter 32-mm
- Side entry pipe diameter 40-mm
- Discharge pipe diameter 40-mm
- Maximum Amperage 40/32
- Average operating temperature 60°C
- Maximum operating temperature 70 C
- Floor or wall fitting
- Dimensions, height 285-mm, width 103-mm, depth 88-mm
- Weight 1.7kg
- 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee