Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Deco Condensate Pump - 1134
£51.00 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
The Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Deco Condensate Pump – 1134 is an air conditioner condensate lift pump. Its compact size and clean lines make it the ideal choice for any kind of air conditioning unit. It is really easy to install and makes very little noise so you will not be bothered by it even during the night. Additionally, it prevents dripping which can improve the air quality of your surroundings.
The waste water produced by air conditioning units is acidic and can cause corrosion in metal pipework. The Clim Deco Condensate pump effectively transports the condensate waste through plastic pipes for safe final disposal directly into the drainage or sewage system. The condensate accumulates in the reservoir and a float triggers the motor when the waste water reaches a certain level. The waste water is prevented from returning to the reservoir by a non-return valve. This condensate pump is suited to both commercial and domestic use.
The small size of this condensate pump means that it can fit discreetly into tight spaces, yet it still has plenty of power to pump the waste water vertically up to six metres and horizontally a maximum of sixty metres. It comes complete with wall brackets and screw caps for ease of installation and it has a two-year manufacturer’s guarantee.
- Expels the acidic condensate from air conditioners
- Also suitable for refrigeration equipment
- Sturdy plastic cover
- Electrical supply 220-240V (50Hz)
- Motor power rating 16W
- Volume of reservoir 175-ml
- Inlet diameter 22-mm
- Discharge pipe diameter of 8-mm or 10-mm
- Discharge rate at maximum height 12gpm
- Maximum flow rate 12L/h
- Maximum vertical discharge 6-m
- Maximum horizontal discharge 60-m
- Non-return valve included
- Maximum temp. of incoming water 35°C
- Index of protection IP24
- Safety devices – calibrated thermal protection device
- Dimensions width 145-mm, depth 57.5-mm, height 115-mm
- Weight 0.4kg
- Comes with wall brackets and screw caps included
- 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee
£51.00 (Inc. VAT)