Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Pack Condensate Pump - 1132
£83.00 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Pack Condensate Pump – 1132 contains the Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Mini Condensate Pump housed within a trimmable trunking to provide a neat finish in any environment. The pump removes harmful acidic water waste from all types of air conditioning units where there are not the conditions necessary for a gravity feed. This pack is suitable for use in both commercial and domestic premises.
The Clim pack offers a discreet pump installation as the supplied trunking can be trimmed to the exact size for a neat fit. The motor has a very quiet operation so it will not disturb you even during the night and only operates for short periods intermittently when the level of condensate triggers the pump. The 16W motor discharges the condensate at a maximum flow rate of 12 litres per hour through the 8.5 or 10.5mm discharge pipework directly into the sewage or drainage system. A non-return valve stops waste returning into the reservoir.
This compact practical pump comes housed in a plastic casing that is built to last and it is backed by a two-year manufacturers guarantee.
- Disposes of acidic concentrate produced by an air conditioning unit
- Contains the Saniflo Sanicondens Clim Mini Condensate Pump
- Comes with trim-to-size trunking
- Fits most 240V air conditioning units
- Very quiet operation23dB(A)
- Durable plastic construction
- 16W motor
- Electrical supply 240V 1Ph 50Hz
- Maximum vertical discharge 6-metres
- Maximum horizontal discharge- 60-metres
- Dimensions, width 127-mm, depth 62-mm
- Discharge pipework diameter 8.5/10.5-mm
- Maximum flow rate15l/hr
- Non-return valve included
- Rating IP64
- 2-year manufacturer’s guarantee
£83.00 (Inc. VAT)