Mira Mode Shower Ceiling Fed Digital Shower - (High Pressure / Combi Boiler) - 1.1874.007
The Mira Mode Shower, ceiling fed is perfect for those with a high water pressure system. A great feature of this shower is that the water is fed through the ceiling and it is controlled via a wireless remote that contains many different features to maximise your showering experience.
The remote control features an LED display that's super easy to control. A warm up mode allows you to achieve your ideal temperature withing seconds of turning on the shower, this eliminates the initial shock of the freezing water when you first turn on your shower. An eco-setting will help you to save water and the display also shows you the temperature the shower is currently running at, as well as the length of time you've spent in there, so you won't overrun and become late for work, as we all know how hard it is to get out of the shower once you're in there.
Features and benefits:
- Finished in a beautiful shiny chrome that will compliment any modern bathroom
- The shower is ceiling fed
- Enjoy a consistently powerful showering experience from the award-winning Mira Switch showerhead.
- For the ultimate control, download the free Mira Mode app. Choose from warm-up, shower duration and maximum temperature settings, to personalise your showering experience.
- Simple to use push button controller has clever, tactile features. Separate on/off remote controller included as standard, and can be positioned outside the shower.
- Flawless design with premium chrome finish, featuring LED lights on the controller.
- Switch between 4 unique hand shower sprays: Saturate, Soak, Stimulate and Soothe. Simply switch depending on your mood.
- Keep the family safe with the precise thermostatic temperature control which is enhanced by the adjustable maximum temperature setting, just rotate the controller to fine tune your temperature.
- High-pressure system option.
- Covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee
Mira 5 Year Limited Warranty
The Mira guarantee covers the original purchaser & installation. Mira charges a nominal call out fee (around £80) for non-product faults (such as damage or issues arising from incorrect installation, improper use, inappropriate cleaning, lack of maintenance, limescale, frost damage, chemical attack, corrosion, system debris or blocked filters) or if the engineer finds no fault. The product must be installed and maintained per the instructions. Repair under this guarantee does not extend the original expiry date for either the replacement parts or the shower.
Mira Mode Shower Ceiling Fed Digital Shower - (High Pressure / Combi Boiler) - 1.1874.007 Video
£342.00 (Inc. VAT)