Honeywell 7 Day 2 Channel Programmer
£65.62 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
ST9400 is a twin channel programmer which has been designed for controlling both heating and stored hot water in complete central heating systems. These can be controlled completely independently to allow operation in the most energy efficient way possible. They can also be set as a mini programmer for older style gravity circulation hot water systems, where there isn’t an interlocking control valve.
The ST9400C is a full seven day programmer that gives brilliant flexibility including up to three on/off changes per day. Additionally each day can be set differently. They are ideal for when the user has different heating requirements from day to day. ST9400C can also be set to 5/2 day or 1 day programme during fitting.
All ST9400 models incorporate the LCD display that gives clear English instructions whenever any controls are used. This means that installers and importantly users can use all of the controls reliably, without the use of an instruction manual. ST9400C also benefits from a ‘Holiday’ mode allowing deactivation of the heating for a specified number of days.
Features and Benefits:
- Large backlit LCD display provides text feedback to help while programming.
- Factory set date and clock.
- Automatic summer and winter 1 hour time change.
- Permanent or temporary override features.
- Select from 3 different built in programmes.
- Programme indicator lights let you know what’s going on.
- Conveniently fits on industry standard back plates.
- Direct replacement for Honeywell ST6400 models.
- Any programmed settings retained permanently in non-volatile memory
- Set up to 3 on and off times per day.
- ‘Holiday’ mode button.
£65.62 (Inc. VAT)