Bronpi Monza Wood Burning Stove With Oven and Cast Iron Cooking Rings 9Kw
£1249.99 (Inc. VAT)
Two Cooking Compartments
Not only does the Bronpi Monza have an excellent sized main fire chamber for your cooking, it also has a seperate compartment above with a large stainless steel tray for further cooking.
The fire chamber features a removable grill which is incredibly practical which gives you the option for bbq grilling.
Two Boiling Rings
The Bronpi Monza stove features two practical cast iron boiling rings on top, allowing you to cook using pans whilst also using the oven chamber. There are also two handy towel rails conveniently located either side of the stove.
The Bronpi Bury stove is extremely practical as it features a stainless steel tray which is removable, allowing you to simply pull out from your stove to dispose of the debris, making it quick and easy to clean, keeping your stove looking good for longer.
There's nothing worse than accidentily burning your food, and with an oven that reaches a heat of an incredible 500 degrees its important you know how hot the oven is whilst cooking. To keep track of the heat of your oven, the Bonpri Monza stove features a practical intergrated thermometer so you know how hot the oven is at all times.
5 Year guarantee
High-quality parts and precision engineering put these products together and we want you to be confident of that, so to put your mind at ease we cover you with a 5 year long guarantee.
- Output: 9kW
- Efficiency: 70%
- Heating capacity: 225m³
- Vermiculite interior
- Manufactured in sheet steel & cast iron
- Cast iron countertop with 2 x cast iron cooking rings
- Oven with firebricks and stainless steel tray 325 x 365 x 60mm
- Removable & rotating roasting grill 280 x 250mm
- 500°C oven with thermometer
- Weight: 145kg
- Outlet: 150mm
- Clean glass system
- Useful chamber (Stove): 390 x 270 x 360mm
- Useful chamber (Oven): 390 x 200 x 340mm
- Max log size: 500mm
- Free cleaning brush, electric blowtorch, glove & spray paint
- Free trowel, tongs & fork