Architeckt Dakota Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap
Finding a freestanding bath with space to mount a bath mixer of separate bath taps is difficult if not impossible. Maybe you’re struggling to work out how to mount them to make sure they’re high enough? Either way Architeckt has the solution to your problem.
The Architeckt Dakota Freestanding Bath Shower tap is a freestanding mixer which really accentuates the style of your bathroom. With its bold, contemporary design it won’t look out of place in even the most modern of bathrooms.
It’s operated by a single beautiful lever for simplicity and minimalism and comes complete with a gorgeous hand shower attachement.
Internal ceramic discs ensure a smooth use time and time again and because the Dakota doesn’t use rubber washers, it won’t wear out like a lot of other taps.
Covered with a brilliant 5 year manufacturer warranty.
Product Features and Benefits:
- The body of the tap is constructed from solid brass and uses zinc handles with a high-quality, durable, chrome finish.
- A bathroom tap thats suitable for all plumbing systems – Alleviate the worries of compatibility.
- Smooth single lever ceramic cartridges keep your tap working for longer.
- G3/4 inches standard inlet size.
- Warranty: 5 years (this does exclude the ceramic cartridge which is covered by 1 year)
Product Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar: 6
- 1.0 bar: 7
- 3.0 bar: 12
Architeckt Dakota Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Dakota Freestanding Bath Shower Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£159.97 (Inc. VAT)