Sauber Contour Kitchen Mixer Tap
£39.97 (Inc. VAT)
Whether kitting out a new kitchen or simply installing a new replacement tap, we’ve got the perfect kitchen mixer to suit any style of décor.
The Sauber Contour kitchen mixer tap features twin levers for added control over the temperature and flow. Blend the hot and cold water together with ease for the perfect washing up temperature.
Ideal for use with either a single bowl or a one and a half bowl kitchen sink. The long spout curves over the bowl allowing excellent reach and plenty of space for rinsing plates.
The body of the mixer tap is constructed from solid brass using only the best manufacturing techniques. However this isn’t the Contours only party trick, it also benefits from ceramic disc cartridges which won’t wear out like standard washers. This means that not only does it feel solid but it’s long lasting and durable.
To complete the aesthetics a gorgeous chrome finish has been applied.
With this tap you can be sure you’ll get a stylish and reliable product that can more than stand up to the rigours of everyday use. It also comes with a fantastic 5 year guarantee to cover you for any (rare!) manufacturing defects.
Features and Benefits:
- Twin levers make it ideal for houses with high water pressure. They allow extra control over temperature and flow.
- Long curved spout with a fantastic reach out over the bowl.
- Whether you use a one, or a one and a half bowl sink this kitchen mixer tap makes washing up effortless.
- Solid brass body for an all-round robust tap. Reliability to last a lifetime.
- Finished in a brilliantly eye-catching chrome for a bit of contemporary pizazz.
- Long life ceramic disc cartridges for added longevity.
- A generous 5 year guarantee
- Minimum working pressure: 0.5 bar.
- Maximum working pressure: 5 bar.
- Best working performance: 3 bar.
- 1/2 inch BSP inlets.
- 0.5 Bar – 7.3 l/min
- 1.0 Bar – 13.4 l/min
- 3.0 Bar – 23.7 l/min
Sauber Contour Kitchen Mixer Tap Video
£39.97 (Inc. VAT)
Looks nice works well, but there is a bit of run over after taps turned off.