Saniflo Sanishower Flat Macerator Pump - 1043/3
- Compatible with electric/gravity shower, and wash basin.
- Suitable for domestic applications.
Have you dreamed about turning you loft into an added bedroom with en suite? Or maybe your spare room has seen better days so you’ve decided to turn it into something more practical?
With the Sanishower by Saniflo it is possible to convert any room you want into a shower room. With twin inlets on the unit you also have the option to include a wash basin.
For more than 50 years, Saniflo have wanted to make the installation of additional bathrooms and toilets as easy as possible. As the inventor of the now famous macerator system, Saniflo are the market leaders. Their products are identified by a high quality and conform to the strictest approvals and technical requirements.
A macerator works by chopping up waste and water into a slurry and then pumping this into the mains sewage system. This avoids issues with installation on a conventional gravity based waste discharge pipework.
They are also more hygienic than you would think and the unit doesn’t encourage any bad smells. As long as it is used and installed correctly your new shower room will be in safe hands. The unit is activated automatically by the incoming water, the water is then forced through the discharge pipework and finally through the non-return valves preventing any waste or water from returning to the unit.
Standard toilet cleaners are suitable for general cleaning however you are advised against any types which create a high level of foam. These could cause temporary complications in the pump.
Features and Benefits for the Saniflo Sanishower Flat Macerator Pump:
- Suitable for bathrooms with an IP44 rating.
- Servicing is easily actioned through convenient covers and maintenance can be completed without the need to remove the unit, saving the end user time and money.
- Due to the miniscule dimensions of this unit, it can be installed discreetly next to a low level shower tray.
- Suitable for use with a low level shower tray with the option to add a wash basin if required.
- With noise reducing technology and a 46dB volume, the Sanishower Flat won’t be heard over the noise of your shower.
- Practical for new installations.
- Convenient double inlet connection on the side. One can be plugged if you only require a single inlet.
Unit Technical Data:
- Suitable for bathrooms with an IP44 rating
- Average temperature: 35 Degrees Centigrade
- Electrical Supply: 220-240 /50
- Iso: EN 12050-2
- Wattage: 250w
- Motor RPM-2800 RPM
- Discharge pipe diameter: 22/32mm
- Noise level: 46dB
- Minimum shower tray height required:40mm
- Vertical Discharge: 3m
- Horizontal Discharge: 20m
- Height: 162mm
- Width: 295mm
- Depth: 144mm
Received 6 star Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards (WELS) rating with the Sanicompact macerator pump.
Scored highly with the Green Apple Environmental Awards for the Sanicondens Best macerator pump.
Award Winning Products
Saniflo received second place at the ISH Trade Show with the Sanibest macerator.
Awarded the AFISB (French Association of Bathroom Industries) WELLBEING certification for the Saniwall Pro and its contribution to helping people with reduced mobility.
Received KIWA certification for the Sanicompact. KIWA specialise in the testing and certification of water products to ensure they're of the highest standard.
Approved Service Engineer Network
Saniflo has a first-rate service engineer network which covers the entirety of the UK. They use honest, experienced, skilled, fully equipped, and importantly, reliable engineers to fix any issues as soon as they arise.
5 Year Saniflo Guarantee
For added peace of mind all Saniflo products are covered by a fantastic 5 year guarantee. This will cover the unit from the date of purchase against the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect. With Saniflo you’re always in safe hands.
Saniflo Sanishower Flat Macerator Pump - 1043/3 360 Image
Saniflo Sanishower Flat Macerator Pump - 1043/3 Downloadable Documents
£217.97 (Inc. VAT)
Saniflo Sanishower Flat Macerator Pump - 1043/3 Reviews
Needed to fit an ensuite with no access to gravity wastes so bought a macerator for the toilet and used this so that there wasn't a massive step into the shower cubicle. Ideal solution and easy to fit bar two issues 1) the instructions say to use 32mm solvent weld pipe to connect the pump to the shower waste supplied - it doesn't fit in or over the spigot! I had to gradually sand the spigot down to get the pipe to fit and 2) the rubber feet kept falling off the unit ended up siliconing them on - not a massive issue but still a pain! All in all though a good unit and ideal as otherwise you end up with a six inch+ step into the shower cubicle.