Reginox Amur Single Lever Chrome Swan Blade Mixer Tap
£111.18 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
What interior designers would refer to as ‘a contemporary sink accessory in a geometric design’, the Reginox Amur single lever chrome swan blade mixer are certainly impressive looking kitchen taps which can be used in any room of your home – not only the kitchen.
That’s because with the convenience of a single side lever; this is a tap which will always look good – regardless of the kind of sink it towers over.
Water via the Reginox Amur single lever chrome swan blade mixer tap is accessed by simply pushing the lever a quarter of a turn. This makes the tap very easy to operate and so suitable for a home where there are individuals with limited hand movement, such as the elderly or children.
The spout on this tap can rotate 360 degrees, meaning it’s possible to practically fill two sinks simultaneously, reducing the amount of time in front of the sink itself. It also lends itself to the joint task of washing dishes and prepping vegetables at the same time. In doing so it means that an organised individual can get their kitchen chores completed in half the usual time - leading to increased leisure time, which has to be a plus in anyone’s book!
Features and benefits:
- The polished chrome finish on this good-looking tap will fit in with any current kitchen colour scheme
- These Reginox taps are easy to clean, requiring just an occasional wipe with a damp cloth
- A contemporary square design and monobloc construction gives the Zambesi a very modern look
- An integrated aerator means the water flows smoothly into the sink, making it easy to control and, at the same time, help prevent water splashing onto the kitchen floor and work tops
Includes the following:
- Kitchen sink mixer tap
- Kitchen tap fittings, tailpipe and easy to understand instructions
- Single lever ceramic disc cartridge
- Integrated aerator in spout
- Five year manufacturing warranty
- One year parts warranty
- Tap height of 341mm
- Height to spout base 248 mm
- Tap reach 158mm
- Tap hole size measures 35mm
- Available in a range of finishes – both brushed and polished
Key Technical Information:
- Five year castings warranty from manufacturer
- Min water working pressure - 0.2 bar
- Max water working pressure - 5.0 bar
- Weight totalling 1.8 kg
- Full spout rotation of 360 degrees
£111.18 (Inc. VAT)