Mira Minilite Exposed Valve Mixer Shower
£166.19 (Inc. VAT)
If you’re looking for something subtle yet powerful then the new exposed Minilite by Mira is the answer to your needs. It’s simple but effective design features a single lever which controls both switching on and off while adjusting the temperature.
The exposed valve sits proudly on the wall and with compact dimensions it doesn’t impact upon the space you have in your enclosure or above your bath.
A riser rail and a single spray shower head are of course included. The head benefits from rub-clean nozzles meaning you can literally rub the limescale off before it builds up.
The whole system is finish in a brilliant chrome and will certainly add some dazzle to any bathroom, or ensuite, it’s fitted in. The inlets can be reversed to aid in installation.
Mira have cleverly designed the valve to function with all systems and pressures making it compatible with every application.
As a final sign of quality Mira cover the valve with a 5 year guarantee. This truly is a product to last.
Features and Benefits:
- Exposed type valve which is simple to install and reverse the inlets on.
- Single lever control for temperature and switching on and off.
- Finished in a gorgeous chrome to add that bit of extra sparkle to your bathroom.
- Up to 3 times more flow than similar mixer showers with Mira Magni-Flo™ (even at low pressures).
- The valve is mini in size giving you that extra bit of spaces in the bathroom or shower enclosure.
- 110mm pipe centres gives you that little bit of extra wall space.
- Supplied with a single spray showerhead with rub-clean nozzles to help in the removal of limescale.
- Suitable for use on all systems and pressures.
- The valve is supplied with an incredible 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Mira Minilite Exposed Valve Mixer Shower Video
|Low Pressure Suitable||Yes|
|Combi Boiler Suitable||Yes|
|High Pressure Suitable||Yes|
£166.19 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £55.40 = £166.19
4 monthly instalments £41.55 = £166.19
Prices last checked on 20/10/2019
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges
Price Guaranteed For
Also Worth Considering
Coupled with our Stuart Turner shower pump, this shower really blasts you awake! Can be fed from top, rear or bottom which gives great flexibility on how to pipe water to it. Ours has top fed stainless steel pipes from the attic, and looks great. Mira products are always superb, but cant believe how good this shower is for the price!
Small and stylish in size but great showe, excellent flow and stable temperature. Simple to install and looks much more expensive than great plumbworld price. Fully recommend.