Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Macerator
The Grundfos SOLOLIFT2 WC-3 Macerator is a must have if you’re looking to install a bathroom or en-suite to your home. A macerator is a perfect solution for those looking to add:
- Extra Bathrooms
- Basement installations
- Bathrooms in hotels and guest houses
- Bathrooms for the elderly or the disabled
The purpose of a macerator is to transfer bathroom waste to the current sewage system waste pipes. You may wish to install a macerator because the distance or the height between the source and the pipe to the sewage system is too high or just simply can’t be reached. The process of macerating is in simple terms, it grinds up the waste into smaller pieces and then turns it into a slurry, and this allows it easy access to the sewage system.
The SOLOLIFT is ready to install and as long as it’s installed properly, you won’t be receiving any nasty smells anytime soon. The units come complete with a ready to use plug and function fully when the water meets the tank.
Features and Benefits:
- Versatile 360 degrees vertical or horizontal discharge
- Professional heavy duty macerator
- Optional left side outlet retrofit kit
- Powerful motor
- Easy access pressure switch
- Optional easy fit audible fault alarm
- Flexible internal coupling- this means it reduces noise and vibration/ simplifies services
- Special de-blocking feature
- Emergency draining system
- Easy to access and simple to fix, in the rare case that it breaks
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Macerator Video
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Macerator 360 Image
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Macerator Downloadable Documents
£305.02 (Inc. VAT)
- Two Side Inlets
- Easy Installation and Maintenance
Grundfos Sololift2 WC-3 Macerator ReviewsPrevious
Easy to install, lots of configuration options, well made. Very happy with this macerator, replaced a saniflo and I think it was a good choice.
The Wc3 model is awesome.Basin, toilet and shower waste are pumped perfectly. Easy to install and quite clean as well.