Essentials Series 15 Bath Taps
If you prefer the traditional separate hot and cold bath taps than this pair of Architeckt Glade Bath Taps is the ideal choice. Thanks to their strong construction and technical inclusions, these taps will truly last you a lifetime.
Features and Benefits:
- Two small bath taps that can be easily affixed to the bath surface and are ideally suited for small baths.
- Body of tap is manufactured from a high quality solid brass with zinc handles to ensure a healthy and long rust-free life.
- Chrome-plated finish further boosts robustness and leaves a long-lasting chrome shine to give off that eye-catching gleam.
- Equipped with ¼ turn ceramic disc technology. This ensures that the tap only ever needs a ¼ turn to instantly turn off. Older taps with rubber seals tend to wear out over time and require you to turn the tap off tighter and tighter over the years so that the tap doesn’t drip. Ceramic discs will not wear out easily and will prevent any leaks and drips from your taps for years, long after a rubber seal would have given up the ghost.
- Inlet connection: G3/4"
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
Flow Rates (l/min)
- 0.1 bar: 0.9
- 0.2 bar: 1.8
- 0.5 bar: 5.8
- 1 bar: 10
- 1.5 bar: 13.1
- 2 bar: 16.5
- 3 bar: 21.2
Essentials Series 15 Bath Taps 360 Image
Essentials Series 15 Bath Taps Downloadable Documents
|Type of Tap||Bath Taps|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£10.97 (Inc. VAT)
Essentials Series 15 Bath Taps Reviews
Very neat appearance. Very easy to operate to get required temperature