Essentials 15mm Angled TRV
‘TRV’ means Thermostatic Radiator Valve. The difference in a TRV and a standard radiator valve is that a TRV will cut off the water supply to the radiator once a pre-set maximum temperature has been reached (which can be set on the valve itself via an included dial). Once the radiator begins to cool the TRV will allow water back in so that the radiator will warm up again, thus the temperature of the radiator will never fall by much as the TRV will work to correct it.
The great thing about TRV’s is that they will help you save money on your energy bills over the long term as the radiator will never be heated when it doesn’t need to be.
- Can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
- For angled fitting.
- Features a polished chrome finish to match modern aesthetics.
- This is a bi-directional valve.
- Features a temperature range of 7°C – 28°C.
- Frost setting at 7°C.
- Maximum system pressure: 10 bar.
- Manufactured to EN 215 standards.