Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail 750 x 450mm Flat Manual
Ensure your bath towels never remain soggy or cold when you come to use them by making use of a superb DuraTherm heated towel rail. With a sensational curved appearance, you can instantly up the attractiveness of your bathroom space. This towel rail is also a dual fuel model, which means that you can heat it using either the central heating system or via an electrical element. This is ideal for when you want to warm/dry some towels but don't want to turn the central heating of your home on.
Features and Benefits:
- Curved design.
- Dual fuel non-adjustable version.
- 12 rails that feature more than enough room to warm and dry your fluffy bath towels.
- Chrome plated for a stunning appearance and great protection.
- These bathroom accessories also include all brackets and fittings for easy installation.
- For use with water heating systems such as a loft tank, combi boiler etc.
- Also suitable for use with all indirect household heating systems.
- Please be aware that radiator valves are required to use this towel rail but are not included in the price.
- Includes a 10 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Heat output: 631BTU’s (50°C)
- Specification of chrome plating: copper 16-18μm, nickel 14-16μm, and chrome 0.2μm.
- Height: 750mm.
- Width: 450mm.
- Rail thickness: vertical 30 x 40 x 1.5mm, horizontal 191mm.
Dual Fuel Heated Towel Rail 750 x 450mm Flat Manual Downloadable Documents
£59.97 (Inc. VAT)