Essentials Bath Filler Tap
Essentials Bath Filler Tap
Bath fillers are suitable for baths with two holes, these may be pre-drilled or you may have to do this yourself. They are a single unit that mixes hot and cold water allowing you adjustment of the water temperature and its flow. Some are supplied with a shower hose attachment in contemporary or traditional designs.
The Essentials Bath Filler is an exceptional bath tap choice, as it couples together beautiful rounded lines on the body and handles, with the brilliant feature of a waterfall spout which enables the water to deluge from the tap in a breath-taking waterfall action.
The quality brass construction makes this bath tap strong, durable and gives it an overall heavy feel. Brass is an alloy of copper and zinc. After manufacturing, the taps a chrome plating is applied to it. This beautiful chrome finish presents an elegant look that will match perfectly with other chrome items in your bathroom.
Are you tired of hearing a constant drip from your old taps? With this bath filler and its ceramic disc cartridges this is a problem of the past. Ceramic discs replace the traditional rubber washer ensure that the tap will never drip. The other benefit of this type of technology is you will always have a smooth and easy movement on the two tap controls, making it a delight to use.
As well as being suitable for all types of plumbing systems this bath filler is covered by a 10 year manufacturers guarantee giving you peace of mind for many years to come.
Features and Benefits for the Laholm Bath Filler:
- Stunningly designed waterfall spout finishes off the look of any contemporary bathroom.
- Say NO! to leaking and dripping taps with the smoothly operating ceramic disc technology. This also makes it easier for users with limited dexterity.
- Finished in the highest quality chrome plating to add a shine to your bathroom.
- Manufactured to BS EN200, BS5412 and fully WRAS compliant gives you the peace of mind that comes from buying a superior product.
- 10 year guarantee against manufacturing faults (excluding serviceable parts).
- Constructed from a solid brass body to last a lifetime, you can feel the quality in the weight of this tap.
- 1/2 Inch BSP female flexi tails for swift and easy installation in even the tightest of spaces.
- Quarter turn 3/4 inch Ceramic disc valves.
- Complies with BS EN200 and BS5412.
- Brass 3/4 inch BSP tails.
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Manufactured to comply with WRAS.
- Height: 122mm
- Projection: 100mm
- Minimum pressure: 0.2 bar
- Maximum pressure: 6.0 bar
- 0.1 bar: 3.2 l/min.
- 0.5 bar: 9.6 l/min.
- 1.0 bar: 14.6 l/min.
- 1.5 bar: 18.1 l/min.
- 2.0 bar: 21.3 l/min.
- 3.0 bar: 26.4 l/min.
Essentials Bath Filler Tap 360 Image
£39.97 (Inc. VAT)