Aqualisa VSD.A2.EV.14 Exposed Shower with Adustable Head Ceiling Fed (Gravity Pumped)
Installers and users alike love this shower. Installers because it’s hassle-free and quick to install, and users because they get to use it quicker and enjoy the digitally enhanced showering experience.
The control has a clever, rail mounted design, removing the need for any complicated plumbing work. It could be up and running, providing a heavenly experience, with a few hours.
A handy LED display alerts you to when your exact temperature has been reached, so you’ll always know when it’s safe to step under the shower. Temperature control is simple, with a smooth dial allowing to easily pick your ideal temp. The start/stop push button is separate so your temperature settings will be remembered for next time.
Finally, there’s also an option to add a remote control so you can control your shower from a distance.
Features and benefits:
- Quick and fuss-free installation.
- Sleek and compact controller.
- Digital showering valve can be installed outside the bathroom. Diverts for twin outlets, so you can use two showerheads at the same time.
- You can even add a remote control to control the shower without getting anywhere near the sudden flow of water.
- Temperature control via an easy glide dial.
- A separate one touch start/stop push button so you can retain your temperature settings for next time.
- A blue LED display will let you know when the water has reached your pre-set temperature.
- Includes an adjustable 90mm Harmony showerhead with 4 spray patterns.
- An eco-mode is available on the processor that can be activated during installation to make water go up to 33% further than other mixer showers.
Key technical information:
- Compatible for use with high-pressure, combi-boilers and boosted-gravity water systems.
- Minimum required pressure: 1 bar.
- Maximum required pressure: 7 bar.
- Inlet fitting connections for the processor: 15mm push fit.
- Valve inlet centres: 48mm.
- Inlet supply positions are cold on the left and hot on the right.
- Processor outlet flow rate when normal flow rate: 12 litres per minute.
- When set to eco flow rate: 8 litres per minute.
- Processor height: 90mm.
- Processor width: 297mm (214mm when isolation connectors are fitted).
- Processor length: 445mm.
- Rail system length: 904-1020mm.
- Rail system diameter: 25mm.
- Rail system depth from the wall: 360mm.
- Controller height: 140mm.
- Controller width: 75mm.
- Controller depth from the finished wall: 70mm.
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
£415.02 (Inc. VAT)