Aqualisa Visage VSD.A2.EV.14 Exposed Shower with Adjustable Head Ceiling Fed (Gravity Pumped)
Installers and users alike love this shower. Installers because it’s hassle-free and quick to install, and users because they get to use it quicker and enjoy the digitally enhanced showering experience.
The control has a clever, rail mounted design, removing the need for any complicated plumbing work. It could be up and running, providing a heavenly experience, with a few hours.
A handy LED display alerts you to when your exact temperature has been reached, so you’ll always know when it’s safe to step under the shower. Temperature control is simple, with a smooth dial allowing to easily pick your ideal temp. The start/stop push button is separate so your temperature settings will be remembered for next time.
Finally, there’s also an option to add a remote control so you can control your shower from a distance.
Maintains Constant Temperature In All Conditions
Standard showers can have hot temperature spikes when others in the house turn on taps or flush the toilet.
Thermostatic control means that this shower will hold its temperature steady at all times. It dynamically adjusts the mix of hot and cold water offsetting the everyday changes in water pressure experienced in most family homes.
UK's Most Advanced Digital Mixer Valve
Powered by the new and improved Quartz smart valve which analyses the temperature an amazing 10 times every second! Delivering you precision shower performance and temperature every time. From the moment you walk in the shower to the minute you step out.
Patented Easy Install Data Cable System
Only Aqualisa has the patented system (GB2371481A) that hides the data cable inside the exposed pole. With other digital showers the cable has to be installed separately often messily chased into the wall. Some brands abandon reliable hard -wired controllers altogether and settle for flaky wireless versions that can lose connectivity and require regular battery replacement.
One-Handed Height Adjustment With The Pinch Grip Slider
The unique Aqualisa pinch grip slider makes adjusting the height of your shower effortless, even with soapy hands and shampoo in your eyes!
Water Saving 'Eco' Shower Heads
Some water-saving shower heads aerate the flow of water to deliver the ‘illusion’ of bubbles, but Aqualisa weren’t prepared to compromise the way your shower looks or feels. Harmony™ heads use intelligent design to deliver a fuller spray whilst allowing you to make water savings of up to 25%.
When the ‘eco’ spray on a Harmony™ shower head is selected, the shower head concentrates and angles the spray from its two outer rings. The result is a spray pattern that is refreshing and generous yet incredibly efficient in terms of water consumption
4 Spray Patterns
The new Harmony head for Aqualisa showers is perfect for showering any time of the day. With 4 to choose from you’ll always have the right combination of invigoration or relaxation.
Who needs a spa day when you’ve got a shower like this?
Anti-Twist Shower Hose
Twisted shower hoses restrict the water flow from your shower. With Aqualisa anti-twist technology they are no longer a problem. You can take your shower head out the holder without it flailing around and trying to escape! Anti-twist technology ensures the best possible water flow and extends the life of your shower hose.
Rub Clean Shower Head Nozzles
With a Harmony shower head the days of soaking in vinegar to remove limescale are gone! The brilliantly designed nozzles can simply be rubbed clean with you hand to remove any residue that may have built up.
Adjustable Shower Rail, Reuse Existing Fixing Holes
You won’t have to worry about drilling new fixing holes in your tiles or having to cover up the holes from your old shower rail because this one has adjustable fixing centres and can re-use any existing fixing holes.
Optional Additional Wired Remote Controller
Additional wired remote control available to purchase separately.
It has a range of 10 metres, so can even be positioned in the next room if you want the luxury of switching the shower on from your bed. Compatible with showers from the Visage Digital range, the design is a simple push button and there are even LED lights to indicate when the water has reached the correct temperature.
5 Year Parts & Labour Guarantee
All Aqualisa showers are built with quality materials to the highest engineering specifications which allows this model to be backed with a comprehensive 5-year guarantee.
This gives you access to Aqualisa’s dedicated UK Customer Care team and rapid response specialist engineers who will assist quickly and professionally if you need them.
Unlike many other manufacturers, Aqualisa’s guarantee covers all parts and labour costs associated with any fault. Just register your purchase with Aqualisa to activate your 5 year warranty.
Features and benefits:
- Quick and fuss-free installation.
- Sleek and compact controller.
- Digital showering valve can be installed outside the bathroom. Diverts for twin outlets, so you can use two showerheads at the same time.
- You can even add a remote control to control the shower without getting anywhere near the sudden flow of water.
- Temperature control via an easy glide dial.
- A separate one touch start/stop push button so you can retain your temperature settings for next time.
- A blue LED display will let you know when the water has reached your pre-set temperature.
- Includes an adjustable 90mm Harmony showerhead with 4 spray patterns.
- An eco-mode is available on the processor that can be activated during installation to make water go up to 33% further than other mixer showers.
Key technical information:
- Compatible for use with high-pressure, combi-boilers and boosted-gravity water systems.
- Minimum required pressure: 1 bar.
- Maximum required pressure: 7 bar.
- Inlet fitting connections for the processor: 15mm push fit.
- Valve inlet centres: 48mm.
- Inlet supply positions are cold on the left and hot on the right.
- Processor outlet flow rate when normal flow rate: 12 litres per minute.
- When set to eco flow rate: 8 litres per minute.
- Processor height: 90mm.
- Processor width: 297mm (214mm when isolation connectors are fitted).
- Processor length: 445mm.
- Rail system length: 904-1020mm.
- Rail system diameter: 25mm.
- Rail system depth from the wall: 360mm.
- Controller height: 140mm.
- Controller width: 75mm.
- Controller depth from the finished wall: 70mm.
Aqualisa Visage VSD.A2.EV.14 Exposed Shower with Adjustable Head Ceiling Fed (Gravity Pumped) Video
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
£399.00 (Inc. VAT)