Warmup Insulation Board 6mm
WARMUP® INSULATION BOARD is a water resistant, insulated tile backer board made of extruded polystyrene, faced on both sides with a fibreglass mesh embedded into a thin cement polymer mortar.
The board is designed to withstand a load of 30 tonnes per square metre and is ideal for use with underfloor heating as it prevents the heat from penetrating down into the substrate below.
As a wall tile backer board, tiles can be fixed directly onto the surface without prior preparation and, being totally waterproof, is suitable for bathrooms or showers.
Using Warmup® insulation boards with underfloor heating can lower your running costs by as much as 50% while reducing your carbon footprint. In fact, they can pay for themselves in as little as 2 and a half years. In testing, heat-up time was cut from over 2 and a half hours to just 20 minutes. This data applies to Warmup® heating products only.
Features Made Easy Include:
- Board Dimensions: 1250mm x 600mm
- Board Thicknesses: 6mm, 10mm (standard), 20mm, 50mm
- Able to withstand a load of 30 tonnes per square metre
- U Values (W/m K): 6mm-4.50, 10mm-2.70, 20mm-1.35, 50mm-0.54
- Water Absorption (Capillary): Nil
- Class “O” / “B1” fire rated
- High soundproofing properties
- No primer required when used in conjunction with under floor heating
- 1 Year Guarantee
- Sizes vary please check product options - Please note this is for 1 board
Warmup Insulation Board 6mm Video
£19.00 (Inc. VAT)