Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Triton Dene Eco Bar Thermostatic Mixer Valve - ECODETHBM
- Sleek and efficient showers with mixer bars
- Durable design with bright chrome finish
- Precise and constant water control
- Suits all kinds of water systems
- Factory fitted flow limiter
- Shower head with three spray settings and push-button release
- Large, 8.4-cm diameter head and 1.25-m hose
- Rail length 53-cm, diameter 1.9-cm
- Fast fit brackets with adjustable distance
- Soap dish and hose retainer
- Water entry at rear
- Outlet at bottom left (1/2-inch BSP)
- Max. running pressure 5-Bar
- Max. static pressure 10-Bar
- 5-year guarantee
This mixer bar has separate controls for the water temperature and the flow. The ceramic disc gives you exact flow control, while the thermostatic temperature control ensures a constant level of heat. This high-tech bar also features an automatic shutdown to prevent accidents.
The Triton Dene Eco Bar Thermostatic Mixer Valve is one of the most water efficient showering systems available. It features a flow limiter to control the maximum flow speed at 6-litres per minute. This puts it in the most efficient banding used by the Bathroom Manufacturers Association (BMA). It also assists compliance with building regulations and home quality mark (HQM), and meets new advanced fittings standards. This unit is suitable for use with all types of water systems and will deliver a good, steady flow even with gravity fed systems.
The showerhead offers you a choice of three different spray patterns to suit all preferences, and is of a generous size, and features rub-clean nozzles. It detaches from the holder with a push-button mechanism and the long hose, made of double interlocked stainless steel, provides good mobility. The distance between the rail brackets can be varied, and the fast-fit brackets make installation quick and easy.
Enjoy safe and comfortable showering with the Triton Dene Eco Bar Thermostatic Mixer Valve which comes with a 5-year guarantee.
£159.15 (Inc. VAT)