Reginox Zambesi Single Lever Kitchen Mixer Tap - Chrome - ZAMBESI
£39.98 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Sleek-looking, compact and modern, the Reginox Zambesi single lever monoblock tap in polished chrome really is the perfect look for today’s modern kitchen. Being a top lever compression tap it is extremely easy to use, requiring little pressure. This makes it especially useful for home owners with limited hand movements such as the elderly.
These kitchen taps swivel from side to side in order to allow the user to select either a hot or cold option, while the different temperatures are clearly indicated using blue and red coloured markings near the top of the tap.
The handy swivel facility in this tap makes it easy to reach more than one bowl in the sink, allowing the user to wash dishes and prep vegetables at the same time. This can cut the time the user spends in the kitchen in half, making the Reginox Zambesi single lever chrome monoblock tap ‘a must’ for busy professional types – or anyone for that matter.
In fact there are many benefits to one of these Reginox taps. Chiefly, it doesn’t take up much space in the kitchen and is deck mounted to very easy to install by simply drilling a hole, inserting then connecting with the fittings included in the cost.
Features and benefits:
- A polished chrome finish which looks great sitting on the deck above any kitchen sink
- Easy to wipe-clean quickly using a damp cloth
- Contemporary monobloc design for a modern kitchen while the polished chrome fits with all kitchen colour schemes
- Water flows smoothly from the tap thanks to the build in aerator, and which at the same time also prevents unwanted splashing between sinks
Includes the following:
- Kitchen sink mixer tap
- Kitchen tap fittings
- Connections for hot and cold mixer taps
- Ceramic disc valves used in order to prolong the life of the taps
- Tap has a fitted integrated aerator
- Fitting instructions
- A manufacturing warranty covering five years
- A standard one year warranty on parts
- Overall tap height of 130mm
- Height to base of spout 115 mm
- Tap reach is 235mm
- Tap hole diameter is 35mm
- Fits work surface thickness of 50mm or less
Key Technical Information:
- Five year castings warranty for chrome finish and style
- Needs a high pressure water system to function
- Min working pressure - 0.2 bar
- Max working pressure - 6.0 bar
£39.98 (Inc. VAT)