Reginox Ohio Stainless Steel Integrated Half Bowl Sink with Waste Included
£130.07 (Inc. VAT)
Stainless Steel Material
Perhaps the most popular material used for kitchen sinks is, stainless steel due to its many practical benefits, stainless steel sinks offer durability and timeless style that will look great in both modern and traditional kitchens! It’s a functional and long-wearing material that is designed to be robust and easy to clean.
This sink can be installed in 3 different ways, depending on your desired effect. The installation types are integrated, semi-integrated and undermount. An integrated sink is mounted flush to the worktop. The worktop and the edge of the sink fit together seamlessly which makes the worktop super easy to clean. Undermount sinks are mounted underneath the worktop or at midlevel, this increased the usable worktop space. A semi-integrated installation is where the integrated sink is placed within an inset sink unit – this means the edge of the sink sits on the worktop.
0.5 bowl kitchen sinks are incredibly practical and are a brilliant addition to any kitchen – especially when installed next to your single bowl sink. The smaller bowl provides extra space to prepare vegetables, clean cutlery or just washing your hands!
18/10 Quality Grade 0.9mm Stainless Steel
Stainless steel is stain resistant, hard wearing and easy to clean. However, not all stainless steel is the same. It actually comes in different grades and thicknesses. The highest grade 18/10 contains 18% Chromium and 10% Nickel, which gives higher rust resistance, better ability to hold a shine and greater rigidity for the same weight. This sink has a gauge of 0.9mm.
Matching Waste Kit Included
Comes complete with high quality stainless steel sink waste kit.
10 Year Guarantee as standard
When buying products for your home you need to know that they’re going to stand the test of time, especially in a moisture rich environment like the bathroom. This is why this product comes with a fantastic 10 year guarantee against any manufacturing defects should the worst happen and the product is not up to standard.
The Reginox Ohio is a fully integrated half bowl kitchen sink, it is the perfect combination of both modern and elegant design. The compact size and half bowl design of these kitchen sinks makes them perfect for small kitchen spaces. They’re the smallest sinks in the Ohio range but they won’t let you down on design and quality.
This design in a larger room can also be used as an additional preparation sink, as a separate to your washing up sink. The Ohio sink comes in a matt finish and is compatible to sit on a wide range of worktops and kitchen benches.
This compact but highly practical Reginox sink has been crafted using superior quality durable stainless steel. This design feature along with the tight corner radii give the sink a smooth finish and make it incredibly easy to wipe and clean, whilst also remaining ultra-durable. The modern, geometric design features a deep bowl which is ideal for larger dishes, it’s heat resistant and rust proof making it extremely practical. The manufacturers 10 year guarantee also protects against any faults and defects.
Features and benefits:
- These are the smallest Reginox sinks in the Ohio range
- Compact half bowl Reginox sink designed for functionality and space-spacing so it can be fitted in even the smallest of kitchen spaces.
- Manufactured using premium stainless steel with a focus on practicality and functionality.
- Stunning geometric design.
- Three options for installation creating three stylish looks: Integrated inset, semi-integrated flush inset, and under-mount.
- All of our Reginox sinks come complete with a 10 year guarantee.
- The contemporary stainless steel finish resists stains, rust and peeling, meaning your sink looks the part for longer.
- Full reversibility
- Very easy to install at home
- Super hygienic strainer waste system
- Comes with complete waste and overflow kit.
- Inset clips and seals and undermount clips included.
- Corner radii are aesthetically pleasing but also highly hygienic.
- Mounting type(s) Inset, Semi-integrated, and Undermount
- Number of bowls Half Outlet: 3,5”
- Drainer: No
- Material: 0.9mm Stainless Steel
- Colour: Stainless Steel
- Steel Grade 18/10
- Overall Dimensions: 220 x 440mm
- Bowl Dimensions: 183 x 403mm
- Bowl Depth: 145mm
- Cut Out Dimensions: 420 x 200mm
- Tap included: No
- Pre drilled tap holes: No
- Guarantee 10-years
Reginox Ohio Stainless Steel Integrated Half Bowl Sink with Waste Included Video
|Components Included||Kitchen Sink|
|Pre-Drilled Tap Holes||0|
|Type||3 Way Fit|
|Cabinet Depth Needed||400 mm|
£130.07 (Inc. VAT)
Interest Free Credit Available
3 monthly instalments £43.36 = £130.07
4 monthly instalments £32.52 = £130.07
Prices last checked on 23/11/2020
All prices are inc VAT and include delivery charges