Reginox EGO475 Grey Granite 1.5 Bowl Sink with Waste Included
£194.90 (Inc. VAT)
Plumbworld has the lowest price for this product!
Stylish, adaptable, and practical, the Ego 475 granite sink in grey is part of the stunning 1.5 bowl sink range from popular sink designers, Reginox. A step away from the traditional stainless-steel sink, the granite composition of the Ego 475 offers enhanced practicality and durability, with granite that is designed to withstand thermic shock and stay resistant to damage from UV light.
The grey finish to the Ego 475 is incredibly versatile, making for a fantastic addition to kitchens with a high-tech and modern finish, as well as those erring more to the classical side of kitchen design. The smooth and well-crafted finish is enhanced by the inset fit, which keeps the edges of the sink above the worktop, with the strong seal concealed below.
Despite the heavy focus on the finish, the practicality of the sink has not been forgotten with the highly popular 1.5 sink bowl design. The sink benefits from a large main bowl for easy washing, with the highly convenient smaller side bowl capable of taking care of everything else. With the single drainer draining directly into the smaller side bowl, the sink also provides the convenience of effective drying with the primary bowl being left unobstructed.
Features and Benefits
- Worried about water spillage when draining? The Ego 475 is fitted with a raised border to prevent spillage, and handy grooves designed for effective and quick drainage.
- The exceptional craftsmanship of the sink is uninterrupted due to the inset fit, offering the additional benefit of a strong seal which is fitted underneath.
- Concerned that your sink will stain? The high-quality granite is stain resistant, ensuring the finish will last.
- Semi punctured tap holes make fitting the unit, in any position, incredibly easy.
- With a sleek grey granite finish, this sink is easily adaptable to an extensive range of kitchen types – complimenting both modern and traditionally design kitchens.
- Want your sink to last? UV protection and thermal shock resistance ensure that the sink is capable of withstanding daily use without problems.
- The sink is completely reversible, so it is capable of being incorporated into varying kitchen designs and existing spaces.
- The popular 1.5 sink bowl design brings a sense of added convenience and practicality, ensuring that you get full use of your sink space.
- Cabinet Size: 600 mm
- Sink Depth: 230 / 170 mm
- Outlet Type: 3,5”
- Dimensions of Unit: 330 x 430 / 140 x 430 mm
- Full Unit Dimensions: 1000 x 500 mm
- BSW Requirements: 2 x 90mm
- Material: Metaltek or Granitek
- Installation: Inset
£194.90 (Inc. VAT)