Park Lane Oxford Bidet Mixer Tap
The body is engineered from brass using the finest manufacturing methods and finished with a deeply attractive chrome plating. The bi-directional spout provides a reliable flow and delivers the perfect temperature when the beautiful crosshead handles are adjusted.
Each crosshead features a ‘hot’ or ‘cold’ indice, a traditional touch that can often be missing from more contemporary bathroom taps.
The Oxford bidet mixer is suitable for installation on any type of plumbing system and comes complete with the flexible tap tails, fittings plus an installation guide.
You will also be covered by the manufacturers 5 year guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Made from solid brass for a study and durable mixer tap.
- Multiple layers of chrome plating to prevent discolouration and rust for a dazzling finish.
- Quarter turn ceramic disc technology.
- Compatible with all types of plumbing system.
- Supplied with the flexible tap tails, the fittings and an installation guide.
- Comes covered with an unbelievable 5 year manufacturer warranty.
- 0.1 Bar - 2.70 (l/min)
- 0.2 Bar - 3.05 (l/min)
- 0.5 Bar - 4.63 (l/min)
- 1.0 Bar - 5.76 (l/min)
- 1.5 Bar - 7.51 (l/min)
- 2.0 Bar - 10.67 (l/min)
- 3.0 Bar - 15.09 (l/min)
Park Lane Oxford Bidet Mixer Tap Video
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£19.97 (Inc. VAT)