Park Lane Malvern 1685mm Freestanding Bath with Exposed Waste & Claw Feet
Take yourself to an era of luxury and elegance with our Park Lane Malvern Traditional Freestanding Bath which is supplied complete with claw feet. They provide a real focal point when installed and the timeless design works perfectly with any traditional bathroom design.
Smooth curves and a slipper shape ensure a luxurious and comfortable experience for all members of the family and being single ended you’ll have plenty of space without leaning up against the taps or sitting on the waste.
Older freestanding baths are usually made from steel which makes them heavy and cold to touch. The Malvern from Park Lane is acrylic meaning it’s lightweight in comparison and warmer to touch. The feet are also in keeping with modern times. They’re manufactured from aluminium alloy so they’re not only strong but light, these are then finished in chrome.
Pair this with the Park Lane traditional bath tap for a superb combination. The tap is not included and would need to be purchased separately. Tap holes also require drilling.
To top off this brilliant offer a 3 year guarantee provided by the manufacturer is also included.
Features and Benefits:
- Gorgeous focal point of your bathroom suite and your home.
- Traditional design with all the benefits of modern materials.
- Fluid curves for comfortable and extravagant bathing experience.
- Complete with four stylish legs to lift the bath above the floor.
- Ideally suited to the Park Lane traditional bath tap – this is sold separately.
- Does not come with pre drilled tap holes.
- Waste and overflow are not included and can be selected when you add the bath to your basket.
- Covered by a 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Acrylic tub which has been reinforced supplied with a set of chrome plated aluminium alloy legs.
- Length: 1685 mm
- Width: 725 mm
- Height: 775 mm
- Capacity: 188 Litres
Park Lane Malvern 1685mm Freestanding Bath with Exposed Waste & Claw Feet 360 Image
|Warranty (years)||3 Years|
|Product net weight (KG)||51.5 Kg|
|Complies to British Standard||No|
£359.97 (Inc. VAT)