This is one of our best selling products!
Park Lane Buxton Traditional Freestanding Bath with Ball Feet
If a long soak in the bath is your ideal way to unwind after a long day, then look no further than the Park Lane Buxton Traditional Freestanding Bath with Ball Feet.
It’ll take you away to an era of luxury and provide a real centre point for your bathroom. The timeless design really does blend perfectly with any bathroom suites.
It benefits from silky smooth curves and a slipper design ensuring nothing but a luxurious and comfortable experience. And being single ended you’ll have ample space without being squashed up against the taps or sitting on the plug.
Freestanding baths from years gone by are made from metal which makes them cold to touch and very heavy. The Park Lane Buxton is cast from acrylic meaning it’s lightweight and warm to touch. The feet are manufactured from aluminium alloy so they’re not only strong but light, and finished in a stunning chrome.
The tap and waste can be purchased separately and the tap holes will require drilling unless a freestanding tap is used.
If this wasn’t enough then added peace of mind is guaranteed for 3 years by the manufacturer.
Features and Benefits:
- Gorgeous centre piece of any bathroom.
- Traditional styling with all the benefits of a modern product.
- Smooth curves for a comfortable bathing experience anytime of the day.
- Exposed waste included
- Ideally suited for use with the Park Lane traditional bath tap (sold separately).
- Covered by a brilliant 3 year manufacturer guarantee.
- Acrylic material which has been reinforced.
- Aluminium alloy legs.
- Length: 1710 mm
- Width: 740 mm
- Height: 785 mm
- Capacity: 190 Litres
|Warranty (years)||3 Years|
|Product net weight (KG)||51.5 Kg|
£329.97 (Inc. VAT)