Never Drill Again Loxx Drinking Glass Holder
- The Loxx drinking glass holder's simple yet elegant design with its round mounting bracket will add the perfect finishing touch to most bathroom designs
- The holder is chrome plated and guaranteed never to rust or tarnish - Please Note: Product should be cleaned with a damp cloth only. Avoid chemicals and abrasives that may cause damage to the chrome plating
- The drinking glass is frosted glass and removable for easy cleaning
- The Loxx collection of bathroom accessories uses the unique nie wieder bohren "Never Drill Again" fixing method and is made to the exacting quality standards you would expect from a German manufacturer.
- Complete with fixing kit and instructions to permanently attach WITHOUT DRILLING
- Product dimensions (mm), (d x w x h): 95 x 125 x 90
Fitting Instructions :
- What Kinds of surface can the Never Drill Again products be fixed to?
- Almost any smooth or rough surface is suitable if it is firm and able to bear the load in question. The Never Drill Again system is perfect for high quality materials that one does not want to damage by drilling, like stone, ceramic (tiles), glass, concrete, metal, wood and many plastics.
- Unsuitable surfaces include, plaster, wallpaper and textiles (such as carpets), and painted surfaces which do not provide sufficient firmness and support for surface attachments.
- There is no adhesion to polyethylene (PE), polypropylene (PP) and polyetrafluoroethylene (PTFE, Teflon).
- Although we have described as many examples as possible, our instructions can cover only some of the many surfaces and surface treatments that are suitable. The user is therefore advised to make preliminary tests when considering other types of surface.
Never Drill Again Loxx Drinking Glass Holder Video
Never Drill Again Loxx Drinking Glass Holder Downloadable Documents
£17.97 (Inc. VAT)
Never Drill Again Loxx Drinking Glass Holder Reviews
Easy to fix or remove if you get it wrong first time, no holes left behind, could do with more adhesive for the second attempt when first position is not perfect