Mira Honesty Bath Taps
The Mira Honesty selection is truly a work of are with the added bonus of being a lot cheaper than a Matisse. Soft corners blend seamlessly with hard angles to create a style to suit any bathroom, and the gradual widening really accentuates the outlet at the end of the spout.
The contemporary aesthetics continue with the powerful chrome finish. Pair this with the cubist design and you’ve got the perfect 'family-friendly' bath pillar taps.
The Honesty range features Quick-Fix installation so you can have them installed almost instantly and with the integrated flow straightener cleaning is also faster and easier.
Performance isn’t an issue even with low pressure systems as a constant flow will always be delivered.
Supplied with this engineering masterpiece are the simple to fit flexible tap tails and an installation guide.
Mira are an esteemed brand and their products are always of the highest quality but should a manufacturing fault present itself you’re covered with a brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Seamless modern finish with soft corners and hard angles.
- Integrated flow straightener for faster and easier bathroom tap cleaning.
- Impeccable performance with these bath taps even at low pressure.
- Supplied complete with the flexible installation hoses so no extra trips to the DIY shop are required.
- Quick-fix installation simplifies the fitting process.
- Hot and cold supply required.
- Minimum maintained pressure (1 metre head): 0.1 bar
- Maximum maintained pressure (50 meter head): 5.0 bar
- Maximum static pressure (100 metre head): 10.0 bar
Mira Honesty Bath Taps Video
|Type of Tap||Bath Taps|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£81.94 (Inc. VAT)