Honeywell Wireless Programmable Thermostat CMT927A1049
The Honeywell CM920 series of wireless programmable thermostats are designed to provide temperature and time control to central heating systems in domestic and light commercial properties. The design is slim and modern to suit any style of décor and a large LCD display with one function button ensures simple programming and operation.
Radio frequency and a receiver allow the Honeywell thermostat to communicate with the heating system. The receiver is usually positioned in the most convenient location for wiring.
The CM927 is very flexible, allowing the user to provide a different heating programme for each day of the week.
Features and Benefits:
- Wireless communication between receiver box and thermostat. These are supplied pre-bound.
- Manual, Auto, holiday and off (frost) modes.
- Programmes are memorised even when batteries are changed.
- Large user friendly LCD display.
- Automatic summer/winter time changes.
- Maximum of 6 temperature and time settings per day.
- Boiler ‘On’ display.
- Volt free connections.
Honeywell Wireless Programmable Thermostat CMT927A1049 360 Image
Honeywell Wireless Programmable Thermostat CMT927A1049 Downloadable Documents
£114.27 (Inc. VAT)