Franke Venician Kitchen Tap Silksteel
This tall spout tap from the Venician range from Franke perfectly blends the traditional styling with a more contemporary feel. This gorgeous Franke kitchen tap is finished in silksteel, and the spout swivels so that the tap can be used flexibly across a double sink in either a kitchen or a utility room. The taps are silksteel finished in white, and are lever style taps rather than twist taps so it is easy to control both the flow and the temperature of the water coming out of the tap.
Franke products have been around for over a century and the company is well known for its high quality, designer finish. This tap is guaranteed to work well with most of the sinks in the Franke range and will help complete the traditional look in your kitchen. The Venician range is a great choice, at superb value for money prices, and a great starting point for updating your kitchen appearance.
Features and benefits
- Exquisite eye-catching style, guaranteed to look good in any kitchen
- Bi-flow spout version
- Ceramic disc valves for a lengthy lifespan and smooth use
- Suitable for low-pressure water systems
- This mixer tap has a minimum flow rate of 4 litres per minute at 0.3 bar
- 5 Year Guarantee as standard with this tap
- Handle width: 176 mm
- Height overall: 344 mm
- Height to end of spout: 231 mm
- Spout reach: 193 mm
- Hot flow rate at 0.3 bar: 4.3 litres/min
Franke Venician Kitchen Tap Silksteel 360 Image
£241.02 (Inc. VAT)
- Solid brass construction backed by 5 year warranty
- Smooth operation and no dripping with ceramic disc technology
Franke Venician Kitchen Tap Silksteel ReviewsPrevious
Good looking kitchen tap which operates exactly as a tap should do. Turning on and off opens and closes the flow in accordance with the degree of the turn in contrast with our previous tap which often resulted in a sudden jet of water! Highly recommended.
Solid, quality product that will last. Value for money.