Flo-Force Ultra Macerator Pump with High Grade Motor Casing - 600W with 3 Inlets
The Flo-Force Ultra Macerator Pump is the perfect solution to your bathroom, cloakroom or utility plumbing needs. It is ideal when you need to install a new bathroom, cloakroom or utility in a part of your home that does not have access to the main plumbing system, for example loft and basement conversions. The macerator processes waste so that it can travel along small diameter pipes, to the main plumbing system, avoiding the need for expensive and difficult masonry and plumbing work.
With the Flo-Force macerator, you can be assured of safety and quality as it conforms to all relevant EU standards.
- Highly corrosion resistant, marine grade 304 stainless steel motor casing
- Create a bathroom, cloakroom or utility anywhere
- No need for costly, difficult masonry and plumbing work
- No external pipes, joints, valves or clips
- Discharge pipe length to the first elbow MUST be a minimum of 0.5 metres
- Pumps up to 9.5m vertically and 60m horizontally
- 150 litres per minute flow rate
- Auto activation for minimal hassle
- Low noise level approximately 55dB
- Motor runs for 5-10 seconds
- 3 inlets
- Outlet size 32mm
- For domestic use only
- Maximum water temp 40°C (degrees)
- Rated to IP55
- Conforms to ROHS, Low Voltage and Electro Magnetic Compatibility directives.
- 12 month warranty
- Height: 285mm
- Length: 438mm
- Depth: 240mm
Connect up to 3 of the following bathroom items simultaneously:
Or any 3 of the following:
√ Washing Machine
√ Kitchen Sink
Flo-Force Ultra Macerator Pump with High Grade Motor Casing - 600W with 3 Inlets 360 Image
Flo-Force Ultra Macerator Pump with High Grade Motor Casing - 600W with 3 Inlets Downloadable Documents
£119.94 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
Flo-Force Ultra Macerator Pump with High Grade Motor Casing - 600W with 3 Inlets ReviewsPrevious
This macerator from Flo-Force is quick, efficient, and not too noisy. As well as being fully functional, it conforms to all EU quality and safety requirements, so you can rest assured the product you are buying is safe to use in your home.
Was concerned about not knowing the manufacturer but quality was very high. Easy to fit, powerful and quiet. It's been in about a month and no problems so far.