Flo-Force Extra Macerator Pump
If you are looking to install a new bathroom, cloakroom or utility room in a location that does not have access to the main plumbing system, use the Flo-Force Extra Macerator Pump to meet your plumbing needs. It is ideal for loft and basement conversions, among other applications. It processes waste, allowing it to be taken away quickly and easily through small plumbing pipes to the main plumbing system, meaning that you do not have to undertake major building and plumbing works.
Not all macerators are certified to the same standards. The Flo-Force macerator has been fully tested and approved. It is IP54 rated, conforms to LVD, EMC and ROHS directives and is CE approved.
- Use to create a bathroom or utility room anywhere
- No need for expensive, difficult plumbing and masonry work
- Steel motor casing
- No external joints, clips, valves or pipes
- Discharge pipe length to the first elbow MUST be a minimum of 0.5 metres
- Pumps up to 5.5m vertically and 60m horizontally
- 140 litres per minute flow rate
- Minimum hassle with automatic activation
- Also includes manual switch for extra flexibility if required
- Low noise level approximately 55dB
- Motor runs for 5-10 seconds
- 3 inlets
- Outlet size 38mm
- For domestic use only
- Maximum water temp 40°C (degrees)
- IP54 rated for safe use in the bathroom
- Conforms to ROHS, Low Voltage and Electro Magnetic Compatibility directives.
- 12 month warranty
- Height: 300mm
- Length: 502mm
- Depth: 210mm
Connect 1 of the following bathroom item:
Plus any 2 of the following:
√ Washing Machine
√ Kitchen Sink
Flo-Force Extra Macerator Pump Downloadable Documents
£99.97 (Inc. VAT)
Flo-Force Extra Macerator Pump Reviews
This macerator from Flo-Force is quick, efficient, and not too noisy. As well as being fully functional, it conforms to all EU quality and safety requirements, so you can rest assured the product you are buying is safe to use in your home.