Essentials Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 1.5 Bowl
£44.97 (Inc. VAT)
Choosing the right kitchen sink is about more than just aesthetics, it’s also about the function. When you consider its uses such as rinsing vegetables, washing hands and cleaning up dishes you realise that it is an integral part of the kitchen and home.
Because of this you need to make sure that you have not only thought about material and style but functionality too.
Previously you may have managed with just single bowl kitchen sinks but you may also want to consider the advantages of having an extra bowl albeit a half size. They allow you to multitask when preparing food or washing up. The small bowl can be used for peeling vegetables or rinsing dishes while the main bowl can be used for general washing up. This could save a busy household valuable time and water.
For a very durable and practical one and a half bowl kitchen sink this offering by Essentials is unrivalled. Not only does it look clean and neutral it's constructed from first rate stainless steel making it rust proof and less susceptible to scratching. All in all making this a refreshing product which will last year after year.
Something also frequently forgotten when purchasing a new sink are the strainer wastes. For peace of mind the sinks are conveniently supplied with wastes for both bowls and two tap holes allowing the sink to be fitted with the bowl on the left or right hand side, alleviating the worry about ordering the wrong hand!
The sleek design on the drainer is not only elegant but it also allows for excess water to be funnelled back into the smaller bowl and not down the front of your kitchen cabinets. No one likes a soggy sock!
To make life a little easier this sink is suitable for installation into a standard kitchen work top and compatible with a large range of kitchen taps.
Features and Benefits for the Essentials Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink:
- No more searching for the handing of sink you need as the dual tap holes allows you to reverse this sink and position the bowl or drainer on the left hand side.
- Stylishly designed drainer channels excess water back into the small bowl.
- Supplied with stainless steel strainer wastes to finish off the look of your new designer sink.
- 1.5 Bowl kitchen sink with a single drainer which is reliable day after day no matter what you throw at it.
- Covered by a 3 year guarantee offering peace of mind for years to come.
- 0.7mm Thick brushed stainless steel.
- Overall size: 950 x 500mm
- Radius of sink waste 45mm
- Main bowl size: 400 x 350 x 160mm
- Secondary bowl size: 295 x 165 x 130mm
£44.97 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
In terms of strength, durability and function, you cannot go wrong with this 1.5 bowl sink. The Stainless Steel means that not only is it striking aesthetically, but remains rust-free and easy to clean. The extra half bowl adds convenience in the kitchen and still looks smart! Plumbworld recommends this product.
I am not a lover of stainless sinks. I had a cream sink which needed replacing, so opted for this this one as I was on a tight budget. I love it!! It fitted well, and easily, and even brings a bit of life back into my tired old kitchen. Would highly recommend.
Really lovely sink...very good value for money and great service from the company.
Good value, looks good in the worktop. Seems pretty solid.
Good quality and excellent value for money.