This is one of our best selling products!
Essentials Curved Edge Inset Stainless Steel Sink - 1.5 Bowl Right Hand Drainer
Take a second to think about what you use the kitchen sink for. It’s likely that one of the top answers is washing the dishes, followed by using it during cooking, as well as using it to wash your hands and even using it to wash some dirty clothes if your washing machine is out of use. The fact is, kitchen sinks are used an awful lot, so you need a sink that can withstand this constant use over years and years to come and that is where the 1.5 bowl curved back stainless steel kitchen sink comes in.
You want a kitchen sink that has high-quality at its core, and that’s exactly what the Essentials range is all about. It’s made from the highest quality grade of stainless steel so you get a surface you can rely on. It won’t rust nor tarnish because it’s so easy to keep clean you can easily retain that fresh out of the box sparkle, with a simple wet cloth and cleaning products. With one spacious bowl, a half bowl and draining area, there’s plenty of practical space to make use of too.
Features and benefits:
- Right hand option stainless steel kitchen sinks
- The sink comes complete with; One main large bowl, one-half bowl and a draining area
- Made using 100% polished stainless steel for heat resistance, durability and excellent hygienic properties.
- PLEASE NOTE: This model is NON-reversible and is a left-hand drainer model.
- Features a slight curve to the back edge of the sink - this means that the model is not suitable for replacing an existing square sink.
- Suitable for use of 600mm base unit or greater
- Ease of installation, with supplied clips, sealing tape and strainer wastes.
- In the very rare event of manufacturing defects, a 12-month manufacturer guarantee that has got you covered for that added piece of mind.
- Overall sink dimensions: 1000 x 500mm
- Main bowl Dimensions: 415 x 350mm (170mm deep)
- Half bowl dimensions: 300 x 155mm (150mm deep)
£34.94 (Inc. VAT)