Dual Fuel Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail - 1200 x 500mm Thermostatic
£169.97 (Inc. VAT)
Correct us if we’re wrong but we believe that one of life’s finest joys is when you have just finished up a nice long soapy soak in the bath and you’re greeted by the warmest and fluffiest towel. Cocooning you in a blanket of warmth there is no place you’d rather be! Make this vision a reality with the Dual Fuel Flat Panel Heated Towel Rail.
A heated towel rail is the most effective and efficient way to not only keep your towels warm and fluffy but to heat up your bathroom on those cold winter mornings. The 12 bar construction allows for plenty of room to hang your towels meaning it provides storage space in your bathroom, making it the perfect addition to any bathroom which may be on the smaller side, effective whilst still looking ultra-stylish.
This stunning flat panel heated towel rail is finished in a beautiful chrome, which will blend perfectly into any bathroom style, especially those who are going down the contemporary route. No matter the style or size of your bathroom, this heated towel rail will look fantastic and will create a fantastic centrepiece in your bathroom.
The durable stainless steel construction of this towel rail ensure a long and lengthy life. Duratherm is confident with the high-quality construction of this product as stainless steel is best known for its robust qualities. However defects are very rare but do occasionally happen, therefore you’re covered by a fantastic 10 year guarantee.
To make the product even more efficient, we have included the Rica Atlantis Chrome Towel Rail Element. This will ensure that the whole heating process will run as smoothly as possible. Using innovative technology in your home, this heating element will offer you with a practical solution to all your heating requirements.
Features and benefits:
- A robust and durable stainless steel construction
- A contemporary polished chrome finish
- 12 individual rails – giving you plenty of space to hang your towels
- Keeps your towels warm and fluffy whilst not in use
- Heat Output of BTU 1644, which is equivalent to roughly 482 watts.
- Central heating type, meaning it will warm the rest of your house too!
- Complete with the Rica Atlantis Chrome Towel Rail Element
- Allows for precise temperature control
- Fast and easy installation
- Advanced PTC technology means the element can be installed either vertically or horizontally in a wet application
- Cable Length is 900mm of white sleeve with a 50mm stripped part at the end for wiring
- Complete with a fantastic 10 year guarantee.
- Height: 1200mm.
- Width: 500mm.
- Rail thickness: 68 x 12 x 1.5mm
- Tube Centre: 450mm