This is one of our best selling products!
Architeckt Thermostatic Mixer Shower – Square Valve with Square Drench & Adjustable Heads
Say goodbye to the hardship of manually mixing your incoming water supplies to find the perfect temperature. Acquaint yourself with one of Architeckt’s beautifully designed thermostatic mixer showers and enjoy perfect showering every time.
The tall riser rail features a handy shower handset which can be adjusted in height to suit the user during installation. Sitting proudly above this is the gorgeous large drencher head which will awaken even the sleepiest of beauties. Adjustable fixings points makes this the perfect solution for retrofitting your old shower with minimal fuss and mess. The valve, drencher head and riser system are finished in a stunning chrome to compliment any style of bathroom.
The mixing valve is manufactured from solid brass for a durable and reliable product. Thermostatic control means that temperature of the water remains at the same level no matter what else is used elsewhere in the house.
If you want something that’s safe, long-lasting and beautiful then look no further.
Features and Benefits:
- Exposed square design shower valve with thermostatic control – Safety is always the biggest factor when designing and making a shower system.
- Two separate beautiful controls, one for temperature and one for adjusting the flow rates.
- Extreme durability and strength with a solid brass valve.
- Chrome plated finish on both the mixing valve and riser kit.
- 200mm x 200mm drencher head.
- The handset is finished in chrome.
- Smaller shower head on the riser rail benefits from different mounting points during installation.
- Diverter valve changes between the handset and the drencher head. (It is not possible to use these at the same time).
- CE Approved
- Backed by a free 10-year guarantee*
- Minimum Bar Pressure: 0.5 mbar
- Maximum Bar Pressure: 6.0 mbar
- Tube Diameter (mm): 30 x 17.5
- Length Of Shower Hose (mm): 1500
- Adjustability of Riser Rail Kit (mm): 1000 to 1200
- Pipe Centres(mm): 150
Flow Rates (l/min):
- 0.5 bar - 5.50
- 1.0 bar - 7.50
- 2.0 bar - 9.50
- 3.0 bar - 12.0
*10-year guarantee excludes the cartridge and shower hose, which are covered for 12 months.
£99.99 (Inc. VAT)