This is one of our best selling products!
Architeckt Shower Valve Fixing Kit
New showers are always great especially if you’ve just upgraded! They wake us up first thing in the morning, they keep us fresh after a hard workout at the gym, and they relax us if we take one just before bed.
Fitting one, specifically the valve, can be a bit tricky but with our wonderful new Architeckt shower valve fixing kit you can get it done neatly, efficiently and in record time.
It’s made from solid brass like all good bathroom pieces and is ideal for use with either square or round covers (shrouds). They are also designed solely for use with bar shower valves.
Features and Benefits:
- Solid brass construction for longevity.
- Designed for use with square or round covers.
- Specifically for use with bar shower valves.
- Pass the brackets over the infeed copper 15mm pipework.
- Fix the brackets to the wall.
- Put the olives over the pipes.
- Tighten the connectors to the brackets to make a seal.
- Connect the valve to the connectors.
- Check the seal.
If you’re unsure on which parts are which then please refer to the diagram below and the extra product images.
£10.00 (Inc. VAT)