Architeckt Malmo Bath Taps
£34.99 (Inc. VAT)
Some people believe separate hot and cold bath taps can be a bit dated but the new Malmo range is anything but old fashioned. The best manufacturing techniques coupled with sleek, modern designs will make your bath a real pleasure to use.
They benefit from precision engineered internals and ceramic disc cartridges for the ultimate in flow control. The levers have the smoothest operation and outlast the older type washers easily. You’ll never have to worry about that frustrating dripping again.
The main tap bodies are made using solid brass. This is then beautifully finished with multiple layers of bright chrome.
The Malmo bathroom taps have been engineered specifically to be compatible with all types of plumbing systems and they are also supplied with an installation guide and the fittings.
Finally they’re covered with a brilliant 5 year manufacturer guarantee.
Features and Benefits:
- Constructed from solid brass for an extremely durable pair of bath taps.
- Brilliant chrome finish applied in multiple layers. Keeping your new taps rust free and shiny.
- Benefiting from quarter turn ceramic cartridges for the very smoothest operation.
- Suitable with all types of plumbing systems.
- Included are two taps, the fittings and an installation guide.
- Covered by an incredible 5 year guarantee provided by the manufacturer.
- 0.1 bar – 3.91
- 0.2 bar – 5.98
- 0.3 bar – 7.38
- 0.5 bar – 9.62
- 1.0 bar – 13.67
- 2.0 bar – 19.37
- 3.0 bar – 23.69
Architeckt Malmo Bath Taps Video
|Type of Tap||Bath Taps|
|Material||High Grade Brass|
£34.99 (Inc. VAT)
Also Worth Considering
A vast improvement on the screw taps we had before. Really easy to make sure that we are not wasting water. Seem to be a solid good quality product.
Lovely product, great price and speedy delivery. Would recommend.