Architeckt Evedal Basin Mixer Tap
Part of our bestselling tap range, the Architect Evedal Basin Mixer Tap is a staple for any contemporary style bathroom, The modern, boxy design with rounded edges is what makes this tap so unique and sleek. The Evedal Basin Mixer Tap is manufactured from the very best brass, and the quality doesn’t stop there! The tap is then coated in multiple layers of chrome, this is how we get the shiny polished look that you desire.
The style of the handle makes is very easy to operate for all members of the family and it will work with a wide range of water pressures even as low as 0.1 bar. Inside the tap is a ceramic disk cartridge instead of older, unreliable rubber washers. This means no more leaks and using a 90-degree rotation to turn the tap on or off.
This product also comes complete with flexible tails to aid installation!
The bathroom tap comes complete with an outstanding 5 year guarantee, to put all your worries to sleep. The guarantee covers any rare factory defects that may occur.
Features / benefits / technical information:
- Made of solid brass.
- Multiple chrome plated- preventing to discolouration / achieves a highly polished look.
- Long lasting, contemporary basin taps.
- 1/4 Turn ceramic disc technology so you won't get any leaks.
- Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Flexible tails
- Inlet connection size: 2 Hole M10x1
- Outlet connection: M24x1
- Supplied with 2x 350mm long flexible tails in a G1/2 inch size
- Comes complete with an excellent 5 year guarantee
- 0.1 bar: 2.70
- 0.2 bar: 4.01
- 0.5 bar: 4.91
- 1 bar: 6.44
- 1.5 bar: 8.94
- 2 bar: 12.69
- 3 bar: 15.53
Architeckt Evedal Basin Mixer Tap Video
Architeckt Evedal Basin Mixer Tap 360 Image
Architeckt Evedal Basin Mixer Tap Downloadable Documents
|Type of Tap||Basin Mixer Tap|
|Material||High Grade Brass|