Aqualisa Aspire DL Exposed Thermostatic Shower & Adjustable Head - ASP001EA
Call it sleek, call it sexy. Call it the shower that all showers aspire to be. Whatever you call it, the Aqualisa Aspire DL is an excellent mixer shower that’s going to make a huge statement in your bathroom.
A solid structure delivers a consistently solid performance, which is all presented in a sleek luxury body. But fancy words don’t mean a lot if you don’t know what you actually get, so what do you get?
You get fantastic thermostatic shower performance and simple dual lever controls that give you complete control of the dual controls; temperature and water flow, which makes your shower experience meet your personal showering dreams. If that’s not enough, it’s topped off with an adjustable Harmony shower head (105mm) that allows you to choose from 4 different spray patterns, including an eco-spray setting to help you save water when you’re taking those longer showers.
Aqualisa uses only the best quality brass to craft their range of Aspire showers, meaning that you won’t have to replace this little slice of heaven for years. The exposed design of the shower valve will look fantastic in the contemporary setting.
This is a fantastic shower at a brilliant price.
- Made from all-metal high-quality materials for a long life
- Dual controls allow you to control water flow and temperature individually
- Reliable thermostatic showering technology - get the safest shower possible as the shower keeps your chosen temperature constant, with no risk of scalding
- Choose from 4 great spray patterns with the luxury 105mm Harmony shower head, which includes an eco-spray setting to help you save up 25% water without drastically affecting the flow rate
- Adjustable 148-155mm inlet centres make it simple to replace an exposed thermostatic shower control
- Compatible for use with all approved UK domestic plumbing systems
- Includes a 5-year manufacturer's guarantee on the valve, and 2-year guarantee on the shower head and kit to protect you against manufacturing defects
Quality UK Manufacture
Manufactured to the highest quality in England Since 1977
Over 40 years experience manufacturing showers at its plant in Westerham Kent
Exceptional Customer Service
Industry leading product warranties up to 5 years backed by dedicated team of skilled rapid response engineers
UK Top 50 Companies Customer Awards 2017
Trust Pilot Customer Rating of Excellent
£291.10 (Inc. VAT)