Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard 2.0 Bar Single Impeller Shower Pump - 46497
This pump is a great way to boost your water supply if you have a low-pressure system. This pump is suited to positive head application only. Standard single pumps are a great alternative to buying a whole new shower if the pressure within your shower is a bit low. You know that you're in good hands as Stuart Turner is one of the best names for shower pumps within the UK, with each product as good as the next. These products are known for their efficiency and constant reliability. However, in the rare case of anything going wrong, you're covered by a fantastic 5-year guarantee.
Features and benefits:
- Boost your hot and cold water systems to complete your home, kitchen or cloakroom
- You can also Pressurise the supply in loft conversions, where outlets are higher than the water source
- Suitable for positive head applications only
- It does not require a gravity flow to start
- Body and impeller are both constructed from durable and long-lasting brass
- Continusly rated
- WRAS approved
- Covered by a fantastic 5 year guarantee
- 2 flexible hoses - for easy installation
- Supplied with 22 mm push-in x 300 mm anti-vibration flexible hoses with integral isolating valves
- G ¾ threaded connections
- EPDM/PTFE/Al. Oxide seal
- Maximum head (closed valve): 2.0 bar
- Performance at 9 (l/min): 1.5 bar
- Performance at 18 (l/min): 0.7 bar
- Maximum flow: 27 l/min
- Pre-wired with 1.5 metre cable
- Length: 200mm
- Width: 126mm
- Height: 202mm
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard 2.0 Bar Single Impeller Shower Pump - 46497 Video
Continually Evolving and Innovating
Continual investment in research and development ensures Stuart Turner remains at the forefront of design technology and innovation.
Developed the domestic shower pump market in the 1970’s.
Holders of numerous patents relating to shower pump technology including GB2494485 for Flomate and GB2349908 for mainsboost.
Four additional shower pump technology patent applications currently in progress.
Engineering Patents include everything from the Milking Machine to the 650cc water cooled, two stroke motor bike between 1912 and 1913!
Every pump is manufactured from only the highest quality components and raw materials.
Each individual pump is fully tested before leaving the factory.
All whole house, bathroom and shower pumps are WRAS approved and manufactured within ISO 9001:2008.
Guarantees that lead the industry - five years for Monsoon and Mainsboost.
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard 2.0 Bar Single Impeller Shower Pump - 46497 360 Image
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard 2.0 Bar Single Impeller Shower Pump - 46497 Downloadable Documents
£198.31 (Inc. VAT)
Stuart Turner Monsoon Standard 2.0 Bar Single Impeller Shower Pump - 46497 Reviews
Here at Plumbworld we love bringing you quality products at competitive prices. We are therefore happy to bring you these fantastic Stuart Turner shower pumps at their lowest price, guaranteed. With Stuart Turner, you know that you are buying a quality product that will stand the test of time. Plumbworld recommends this product!